Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

It could be an alternative title on a publishing site.

Like Dark Paradise is registered as Paradise, Love registered as Young in Love, Cola is registered as Pussy, isn't there even a registering of Ride as Drive?

Actually I used to have a YouTube channel. When copyright infringement is detected, a disclaimer will come up with original name of the song. I think it detects the audio back to the original source (or however copyright detection is done) so... Maybe that's what B A R was actually registered as?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Actually I used to have a YouTube channel. When copyright infringement is detected, a disclaimer will come up with original name of the song. I think it detects the audio back to the original source (or however copyright detection is done) so... Maybe that's what B A R was actually registered as?

this was instagram though, no?

Yeah, I'm doing this. Waiting for YT to take down my vid just so we can confirm this

The hate for Architecture is unbearable. :defeated:

Like, I've grown to accept and kinda like B A R, but it just sounds so.... Idk. Fiddly. Architecture sounds really good, I like one-word names. Architecture makes me think of a grand creation (the album?) but that just my opinion. *sips tea*

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

no i will never accept Architecture as a title

wtf are we in technical drawing class i think the fuck not

i already accepted Love as a title and that was hard enough i will not accept ARCHITECTURE

inb4 she cut out the pre-chorus and that's why the final version is 2 minutes shorter and it's not called BAR any longer

image.png

What does Architecture has to do with the other songs? I mean, what is the meaning of the title that makes it connect with the other songs as a summary?

Honeymoon title was shitty, but at least you could relate most of the songs to the theme of the song. As with Ultraviolence. So that made sense.

Best American Record could represent an irony to critics and also a positivist paradigm, since we already know Love and BAR are very happy & overcoming songs.

That's my opinion.

The hate for Architecture is unbearable. :defeated:

Like, I've grown to accept and kinda like B A R, but it just sounds so.... Idk. Fiddly. Architecture sounds really good, I like one-word names. Architecture makes me think of a grand creation (the album?) but that just my opinion. *sips tea*

Architecture sounds generic and bland to me, it doesn't conveys the feeling of the song, it doesn't relate at all to the main subject of it, it's just a line in the beginning. Plus it's harsh to pronounce. Sips tea too I guess

What is Architecture anyway? Cause I'm listening to this amazing song, Best American Record, I highly suggest you guys give it a try

ZKcaooE.png

no i will never accept Architecture as a title

wtf are we in technical drawing class i think the fuck not

i already accepted Love as a title and that was hard enough i will not accept ARCHITECTURE

inb4 she cut out the pre-chorus and that's why the final version is 2 minutes shorter and it's not called BAR any longer

I fucking swear to god if that's the case I'm buying a plane ticket to LA

ZKcaooE.png