Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I don't want to post the link but one is like 30 secs and the other like 10. You can search by dates and I made it for videos posted for today

If you're talking about the one with the vintage filter over the poster and the red background Neil pic with a black border, I'm positive those are both from the version we already have

If Chuck made the shoot, we getting it as album cover for sure

Don't like her photos but they are better than a white background with a green dress and awkward poses/faces

True.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I've only heard the demo so i dont know what you've heard but it's definitely not a demo

actually it does sound a little more HQ ngl. I'm comparing both and the clip is a little more clean

I might be reaching a little bit, but the Lana DelReyVevo account has 31 videos uploaded & public to everyone. There's 32 videos. That means that one video is not public. I don't know of this has been discussed before, but I believe that we could very well get a video or at least a song this month. I could be wrong though. What do you all think?

Didnt knew about that

Probably

I might be reaching a little bit, but the Lana DelReyVevo account has 31 videos uploaded & public to everyone. There's 32 videos. That means that one video is not public. I don't know of this has been discussed before, but I believe that we could very well get a video or at least a song this month. I could be wrong though. What do you all think?

this has come up every month since west coast, it's a live performance from BTD or something it's not new

Aw I remember making a post about this when I first joined during the HM era. The extra video is some Tropico or live video that's blocked in the US iirc

If you're talking about the one with the vintage filter over the poster and the red background Neil pic with a black border, I'm positive those are both from the version we already have

I was talking about the one that says Love and is the promo pic used for that and it's 29 secs. Titled Lana Del Rey new song best American record 2017. Like I said I've only heard the demo but it's way clearer

I was talking about the one that says Love and is the promo pic used for that and it's 29 secs. Titled Lana Del Rey new song best American record 2017. Like I said I've only heard the demo but it's way clearer

the only difference is that this seems more HQ, don't make drama out of nothing

image.png