Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

how do i listen to her playlist? im on spotify but i cant find it

Type in her name in the bar but wait for the options to come up. Then click 'show all results' then there should be a 'playlist' page, then click on 'see all' and it's the two playlists of her new pics taken by Neil Krug

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Basically half of these songs are crap compared to the better ones on BTD which is basically everything after West Flop. Get your facts straight

West Flop? WC is probably the best song of Lana's discography, how do you say it is FLOP ?! Hearing problems? If all flop songs were like West Coast, welcome to the flop songs! ;)

because it flopped.

Of course it's a flop, unfortunately most people are content to listen to music of shit from morning to night. Just think of the fact that radio and charts are full of poor and low quality music. Precisely why I'm a fan of Lana Del Rey, because it is one of the few artists who has the courage to go controccorrente and do not always follow the logic of the market, thinking about making good music rather than pop by supermarket.

Of course it's a flop, unfortunately most people are content to listen to music of shit from morning to night. Just think of the fact that radio and charts are full of poor and low quality music. Precisely why I'm a fan of Lana Del Rey, because it is one of the few artists who has the courage to go controccorrente and do not always follow the logic of the market, thinking about making good music rather than pop by supermarket.

no1curries and that's the problem

first of all, some of you should srsly lighten up a bit. gettin so defensive over everything. worse than the liddo monsters.

second of all, if y'all are so unbothered bout the charts then you wouldn't react the way you do. it's either one way or the other. either it bothers you or it doesn't. pick a side and stick to it

Lana probably should release BAR sooner rather than later because this lady is coming for ha wig with her own homemade aesthetic and dodgy vfx. https://youtu.be/ymNLZkXSQpM

I wasn't listening to this, but I'm watching HER other videos..

OMG, that's a girl, I can't  :crossed:  :toofunny:  :rip:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I like the artwork for the playlist but The Endless Summer Tour set list would have been better tbh (also Lana post FLAC versions of Chelsea Hotel, Us Against the World, Serial Killer and You Can be the Boss lmao I wish)

I like the artwork for the playlist but The Endless Summer Tour set list would have been better tbh (also Lana post FLAC versions of Chelsea Hotel, Us Against the World, Serial Killer and You Can be the Boss lmao I wish)

people actually think that when they say "(song here) sucks" that everybody will just accept it and agree with them ? and then when somebody says they dont agree theyre shocked. like yeah, different people like different things, shocking right

pNjWdpc.png

Have y'all seen this? It's a big image, beware.

gCNNESc.png

even if thats what lana was doing, idk why theyre trying to pass it off "edgy trendy liberal witch feminism"... lana is a grown woman and shes never been secretive about her religious/spiritual beliefs in her songs. i wish that when people saw a celebrity do something that could be possibly religious, they would just accept it and not write articles about how "oh dude look at lana del rey summoning witches 2 impeach trump" just because its popular

and also before any1 gets the wrong idea, i like lana, im a feminist, and i hate donald trump, i just dont like when people take others religious beliefs and twist them into celebrity magazine gossip

pNjWdpc.png

because it flopped. 

I can't go on this thread without coming across another post from you about how lana is flopping/did flop/is going to flop if she doesn't do xyz. Her music isn't entirely mainstream because she offers a new perspective. It's time appreciate her for who she is; caring about her sales more than she does is kind of sad. 

West Coast ruined career.

And I will NEVER forgive that song.

It will always be trash to me.

okay you can say you dislike a song but to call it trash, isn't that a little too far? how could a lana stan even say something like that? I would never call any of her music trash, no matter how much i disliked one of her songs..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

West Coast ruined career.

And I will NEVER forgive that song.

It will always be trash to me.

Please get your head out of your ass.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven