Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

yeah a 31 year old woman whos been in the music industry since 2005 would name her possibly-last-album after some 16 year old twink who leaked her songs for attention on a forum. am i right or am i right

pNjWdpc.png

yeah a 31 year old woman whos been in the music industry since 2005 would name her possibly-last-album after some 16 year old twink who leaked her songs for attention on a forum. am i right or am i right

wait why "possibly last" tho did i miss something

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I'm kinda an artsy person so maybe that's why I'm fond of Architecture. To me architecture could mean things like building a new art form, building new relationships, building a new home (finding solace in a new place?) etc.

The trouble with Best American Record is that if it truly is meant to be ironic (especially in the times were living in right now), the irony would have to be apparent and for the title to be apparent, the album will have to be executed pretty cleverly so people won't think she's literally labelling her album as the 'best American record'.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

bbQ3_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Don't jinx it ;_;

ZKcaooE.png

wait why "possibly last" tho did i miss something

nope, not confirmed, just based off the number of albums shes released and the number of albums interscope usually lets an artist release its plausible

pNjWdpc.png

every album lana says will be her last

nope, not confirmed, just based off the number of albums shes released and the number of albums interscope usually lets an artist release its plausible

i was about to say like ,,, isnt this something everyone says every album rotation

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Can Lana just post the release date, album title and track list on Instagram so all the wannabe fake gay ass insiders can shut the fuck up already and we know if we can meltdown or not

image.png