latothemoon

Which artists do you think/hope are featured on Lana's new album?

So Lana talked about walking to collab with Joni Mitchell in her latest KROQ interview (She was asked, "Which artist would you want most to collaborate with--dead or alive?") http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2017/07/31/lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-stevie-nicks/

Unfortunately, I don't think that Joni is singing anymore so I think this is complete out of the question. 

BUT, I feel like there's sooooo many artists Lana could collab with. No one's posted in this thread in a while--but I think that most of us can agree that the collaborations on LFL went better than expected. Previously, I remember users constantly saying stuff like "Lana should never collab with Marina!!! It would be awful!!!!!!!" but honestly I feel like Lana has a great voice for collaborations after hearing some of the stuff on LFL. Do you guys think she should continue to experiment with collaborations on the future? 

So Lana talked about walking to collab with Joni Mitchell in her latest KROQ interview (She was asked, "Which artist would you want most to collaborate with--dead or alive?") http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2017/07/31/lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-stevie-nicks/

Unfortunately, I don't think that Joni is singing anymore so I think this is complete out of the question. 

BUT, I feel like there's sooooo many artists Lana could collab with. No one's posted in this thread in a while--but I think that most of us can agree that the collaborations on LFL went better than expected. Previously, I remember users constantly saying stuff like "Lana should never collab with Marina!!! It would be awful!!!!!!!" but honestly I feel like Lana has a great voice for collaborations after hearing some of the stuff on LFL. Do you guys think she should continue to experiment with collaborations on the future? 

Definitely. It's exciting to hear another voice on her record once in a while, even if it's just something as simple as in Brooklyn Baby's. However, I hope the amount of collabs wouldn't overpower the record.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif