Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

Guest Maru the Cat

SQUIRTING YOU WITH THE SPRAY BOTTLE RIGHT NOW, TBH.

tumblr_mbbr5hPayx1qibxp4o2_250.jpg

Was that really necessary? - _ -"

Yayo *meow*

Yeah you *purr*

Yayy-Oooo *hiss*

Something just tells me this wouldn't work.

did you forget the lyric "let me put on a show for you tiger"

tiger

cat.

HMM?

7030d7d6-e44c-48c1-9b92-1fee5ec28114.gif

did you forget the lyric "let me put on a show for you tiger"

tiger

cat.

HMM?

That doesn't justify using cat noises. <___<

there's no feline-references in Carmen, yet the cat is there, so I've poked a hole in your logic!

Meow.

14417469274.gif

That doesn't justify using cat noises. <___<

there's no feline-references in Carmen, yet the cat is there, so I've poked a hole in your logic!

Meow.

What if Carmen's about a cat?

A lonely cat, walking the streets so mean at night, staying up till morning, and all the boys and all the girls love Carmen the Cat because cats are cute, but Carmen the Cat has a tougher life than presumed.

Carmen is a metaphor for a cat.

Poking holes in YOUR logic.

that made sense in my head, not when I typed it tbh

WHAT. WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS. SHE BETTER NOT FUCK WITH MY "dark night" MOMENT, I SWEAR TO GOD.

Yep, whenever people who had the album were playing their full disclosure game on OGG, they said "Yayo" suffered because she changed the ending. Couldn't tell you in what way, but the chorus is already kinda hurting so I don't know what else she might have fiddled with.

I'm with Coney Island King, the best part of "Yayo" happens from the bridge to the end when she gets quiet and the music is subtle. So I can see why not doing it exactly like that is probably gonna rub a lot of us wrong.

Yes, I was having anxiety due to a presentation so, I think I went a bit too far but MY POINT is that you shouldn't make a general statement- yes, some feminists are really annoying- some go COMPLETELY overboard and are male hating and that's not what feminism is really supposed to be about. I think that's where the dislike for feminists comes from, really, is because the meaning of the word itself is misconstrued by the social justice TUMBLR GENERATION...eek. Do you find me annoying??? (Wait, don't answer that! :P) Or Lady Gaga? Or Michelle Obama? These are all self-proclaimed feminists!!

:')) Gurls rule :')) !!! :teehee: :teehee:

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I honestly just think bloggers and critics inevitably realized her album, and she, wasn't as bad as they thought they were and pulled the feminist card to justify their dislike for her.

"Well, her album is doing well and people love her even after we completely trashed her, but have you noticed she is ANTI-FEMINIST?!"

sort of ~

I honestly just think bloggers and critics inevitably realized her album, and she, wasn't as bad as they thought they were and pulled the feminist card to justify their dislike for her.

"Well, her album is doing well and people love her even after we completely trashed her, but have you noticed she is ANTI-FEMINIST?!"

They wanted to pull her down and make her go away and they couldn't, she found an audience. Simple as that really.

So now when she writes a song, she's anti-feminist, when she puts a black president in a video she's being racist, when she uses an American Indian headdress she's being inappropriate ect ect. it's endless really.

Oh well, too busy making an in demand re-release to curr....

britneysmokes.gif

What if Carmen's about a cat?

A lonely cat, walking the streets so mean at night, staying up till morning, and all the boys and all the girls love Carmen the Cat because cats are cute, but Carmen the Cat has a tougher life than presumed.

Carmen is a metaphor for a cat.

Poking holes in YOUR logic.

that made sense in my head, not when I typed it tbh

Dang, if that doesn't ring true.

In fact it reminds me of this stray pregnant cat that once took refuge at our place (she took our offering of hospitality in the form of a box on a corner) and gave birth to a bunch of three (two are identical orange twin and one is an odd-colored black n white). And whenever I go to a 30 cm perimeter of her, she just started to turn on this defensive mode, the ready-to-claw-your-eyes-out attitude, completed with the bitchface and the low, menacing rumble of groaning under her throat. I was like, "Shoot, street life is tough."

I think I have that videotaped, actually.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Let's be honest, most girls do ditch their friends when they get boyfriends. Lana is 100% on the money with that ish tumblr_lrd09pcM1f1qdt23mo6_250.gif

I certainly do. :shameless:

Though I'm not a woman but...

And I also know that my daughters and my sons (if I even have children) will be taught not to perpetuate this bullshit and will not be cast into gender roles and taught to have "gender-appropriate" qualities.

:creep:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Guest Maru the Cat

:creep:

...I... I don't know what this emoticon means in this context. THIS IS THE VAGUEST EMOTICON EVER :defeated: