Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

THE Only good thing about all these collabs is that it will attract the attention of different types of people ! Other than the Weeknd I'm not really excited for any of the others hinted (Sean, Courtney, now maybe BØRNS) but it's nice to hear new sounds

giphy.gif

I see how Sean's voice could work in a Lana track, but pls sis keep all of the other ones. What's good about Lana is that she doesn't need anyone and shines even more when alone :defeated:. Unless we get like 17 tracks of which 3-4 are collabs then I'm ok

EotAQlJ.jpg

With the picture Sean posted of the full moon, I think there might be something about the album coming out on a full moon.. 

Apr. 11 Pink Moon 2:08 a.m. 07:08 May 10 Flower Moon 5:43 p.m. 22:43 June 9 Strawberry Moon 9:10 a.m. 14:10

giphy.gif

With the picture Sean posted of the full moon, I think there might be something about the album coming out on a full moon.. 

Apr. 11

Pink Moon

2:08 a.m.

07:08

May 10

Flower Moon

5:43 p.m.

22:43

June 9

Strawberry Moon

9:10 a.m.

14:10

I'm hoping for April :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Apr. 11 Pink Moon 2:08 a.m. 07:08 May 10 Flower Moon 5:43 p.m. 22:43 June 9 Strawberry Moon 9:10 a.m. 14:10

Album releases are on Friday, so the only date could be June 9, the Strawberry Moon, right?

Was she teasing the Strawberry Moon on the trailer?  :shock: