Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If tickets are up Friday, I can see her announcing it today, I didn't think Tuesday actually would mean anything but she can't exactly leave it until Thursday night. Maybe we will get something later, and I also can't imagine her announcing a tour without announcing the album formally so we could get the lot? But then again, it's Lana so we get what we're given :/

giphy.gif

Ffs Lana why do you have to tour in July and August right when I am starting my job

Like, my boss has already been more than kind to give me a few days off in my 2nd week to go to Oslo, I can't ask for any more days :defeated:

image.png

so are these tickets real or?

Yeah pretty sure, it happens all the time. A date or two of tours get leaked / released a bit early by 'accident' (probably realistically some kind of bait promo to get people talking) a little bit before an announcement. I've seen this happen with ticketmaster about 4/5 times and they've turned out to be real and I've attended some gigs where the dates were leaked early and that's how I found out about them first so I'm pretty sure this is real

giphy.gif

Oh my fucking god

I'M SEEING LANA AGAIN

@ldnpedro WE'RE SEEING LANA

I'm literally shaking right now I get to see my beautiful Lana again I'm gonna fucking cry.

I mean like I knew it would be the year but I'm so worked up right now.

We should all totally have a forum meet-up and snatch our way up to the top ;)

Ahh I live in U.K. but couldn't afford to go to London (which is pricy from where I am) and also buy a ticket :icant: good luck everyone else!

I'm in the NE of Scotland it doesn't get more expensive than that.

She'll probs do more shoes around the UK but if not Megabus is super cheap?

Ffs Lana why do you have to tour in July and August right when I am starting my job

Like, my boss has already been more than kind to give me a few days off in my 2nd week to go to Oslo, I can't ask for any more days :defeated:

sis who cares about work, this is lana del fucking rey :hooker: :gclap:

Ahh I live in U.K. but couldn't afford to go to London (which is pricy from where I am) and also buy a ticket :icant: good luck everyone else!

become a hooker and save up sis

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

PRECISELY! AND IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS SINCE SHE WAS LAST HERE, SO GO WAIT ANOTHER FOUR YEARS IF YOU REALLY WANT HUNNTY.

i am SHOOK, i've never seen a celebrity before or been to a concert! if lana del rey is the first for all these things this will be the happiest year of my life!!

i am SHOOK, i've never seen a celebrity before or been to a concert! if lana del rey is the first for all these things this will be the happiest year of my life!!

Trust me Lana was my first and I cried. it's sooooo surreal.

Considering it :icant: :icant:

I actually spent a bunch of money on two tickets for another artists concert in Manchester in August and like...I'd totally swap them out now

fq1rcbo.gif

omg im getting so excited! :giggle:

can't wait to meet new people and get high af, hopefully meet lana herself too but i doubt that will happen lmao

I wanna go but I won't have anyone to go with cos nobody else I know likes Lana :deadbanana: why

same sis i'm planning on just going on my own

*i was always an unusual girl*