Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i thought lana was releasing something today!? goorl come onnn it's ruby tuesday!!!

at least give us a tracklist or somethinnggg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i thought lana was releasing something today!? goorl come onnn it's ruby tuesday!!!

at least give us a tracklist or somethinnggg

She never ever said she would release something today, you guys are just reaching

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I just realized that the weeknd and dalai will be performing in Paris.

Ready for the legendary duet on stage

they're not performing on the same day and i don't really see lana coming a day early to perform 1 song and a half  :defeated:

And what did he leak? In the meantime, Eclipse is still selling stuff right?

I think basically anything that turned up on his Instagram because it infringes on Lana's rights. OG remember back when he used to post Lana's selfies. Also things like love video etc probs got him in a fuckload of trouble.

I wasn't too big a fan of Love (no offence lmao) so I really hope the next single is a bop...I love the aesthetics of the trailer and her look so I guess we'll see :brows: I'm so excited for it but I'm not smart enough to analyse anything soo I'll just be over here enjoying the look

fq1rcbo.gif