Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Tuesday is nowhere near over in the U.K. and America is around 5 hours behind us so according to Lana it definitely isn't over. It just means if she does release anything on Tuesdays, your timezone means Wednesday

Oh shit, I honestly thought it was Wednesday today :icant: :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

not even joking last night i had a nightmare that this guy was following me home and trying to kill me, and it was eclipse trying to sell me leaks and omg when he got near me i woke up in a panic it was a messs, pretty ironic that the following day he got arrested

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

not even joking last night i had a nightmare that this guy was following me home and trying to kill me, and it was eclipse trying to sell me leaks and omg when he got near me i woke up in a panic it was a messs, pretty ironic that the following day he got arrested

Except Eclipse didnt get arrestsd nor did Jorge afaik. He was visited by the police, that's all we know yet

image.png

Is this called the China.Palace thread? What's done is done, the gay is suffering the consequences (finally) so let's get back to LFL. :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven