Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

List of possible collaborations:

The Weeknd - "Lust for Life" registered with his writing credits, XO logo in trailer, he posted the trailer. Most obvious one.

Sean Lennon / Yoko Ono - Chimera Music logo in trailer, Sean posted about the trailer and "ingredients"

Courtney Love - Courtney posted about the trailer with "#mnm <-- only Lana knows it's meaning"

Am I missing anyone?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSZmzvUFCfI/

:troll:

giphy.gif

So if LFL is 50s/60s (retro) sounding with a futuristic flair, and dark, can we expect songs like "Art Deco"?

Where is the connection between "dark 50/60s sound with a futuristic flair" and Art Deco?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I honestly I just need a punchier and harder hitting sound.

Honeymoon was way too tame. I like HBTB "trap" sound but it was way too soft. It shouldve been more prominent. Freak too. They were "soft"

I honestly I just need a punchier and harder hitting sound.

This is all I want.

Honeymoon was way too tame. I like HBTB "trap" sound but it was way too soft. It shouldve been more prominent. Freak too. They were "soft"

Where is the connection between "dark 50/60s sound with a futuristic flair" and Art Deco?

Simply listen to the song.

So if LFL is 50s/60s (retro) sounding with a futuristic flair, and dark, can we expect songs like "Art Deco"?

I want to leave all of honeymoon behind. Art Deco started as my favorite hm song but I quickly got really bored of it. I like the sound of it a lot though and I guess wouldn't mind similar vibes but I need some faster tempos

LIZARD PEOPLE

I want to leave all of honeymoon behind. Art Deco started as my favorite hm song but I quickly got really bored of it. I like the sound of it a lot though and I guess wouldn't mind similar vibes but I need some faster tempos

I want 'off to the races' meets 'religion'

She needs another Off The Races.

There is so much fire and kick to that song. The climax is incredible too.

That song is such a fucking masterpiece I don't think she could ever top it. I wish I could be a fly on the wall while she wrote it.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Just cause she mentions Art Deco it's not 50s/60s style

First of all, wouldn't the term Art Deco be more 20s?

It's dark. The intro has a futuristic sifi beat. And the overall song has a 60s vibe

First of all, wouldn't the term Art Deco be more 20s?

It's dark. The intro has a futuristic sifi beat. And the overall song has a 60s vibe

yeah, but I don't know where else you get that "60s" vibe from. Nothing about it is anythi g near the sound of that time.

And I don't think the song is dark at all, it's pretty light and soft. The only thing I can hear is the "futuristic" beat

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

That song is such a fucking masterpiece I don't think she could ever top it. I wish I could be a fly on the wall while she wrote it.

I'm sad that she didn't do an actual music video for Off to the Races. It's the best song on the album tbh. It should of been a hit everywhere.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Woah. Slow down. James Franco video??

Yep, I don't remember when but some girl asked him if he and Lana are still close, he said yes, and Lana asked him to be on her music video. He did not say if he accepted tho.

4BZPaCg.jpg

Just thinking of this album makes me tired. No tea no shade for real I'm very excited about it but it was so much work just getting to there, to this point I don't have the energy to think endlessly about who's gonna shot the cover or how the music is going to sound like or even who's she going to collab with and how much it's gonna sell. I'm just waiting for her. I need the damn music in my ears to be able to reconnect and feel alive again until now I'm hibernating

Jesus didn't try to save the world in just one day.

APPARENTLY JORGE WAS ARRESTED/CONFRONTED BY THE POLICE ACCORDING TO LANAS MANAGER.