Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm a loser what inside sources am I gonna have? LMAO

You can't blame me Lana's going back to her roots! The song is giving me major Playground vibes.

LOL  i don't know your life! but actually the only messages I get on here are people being like "do you have x unreleased song" and im like, lol it's me no 

LOL  i don't know your life! but actually the only messages I get on here are people being like "do you have x unreleased song" and im like, lol it's me no

People just probably assume old stans/highly active members must have everything.

It's low-key UV with Love undertones lmao. @ lanadelrey pls consider.

Like when I was reading your post, I was like oh that makes sense! It's probably that night shoot she did in the car that she posted about a while back! And then I saw the song title and I was just like.......................... ok :crossed:

Okay so I think it's safe to say Lana will have 3 definite collabs on her album. So 3 out of 14(?) songs isn't bad at all

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Like when I was reading your post, I was like oh that makes sense! It's probably that night shoot she did in the car that she posted about a while back! And then I saw the song title and I was just like.......................... ok :crossed:

I know I was trying to make it as believable as possible without being too "oh that's typical" haha

This'll be a fun album with all these collabs. There's probably gonna be a lot of new sounds too. I hope Love is it's own sound though and not everything else.

I can't wait for the future number 1 hit single number 2 (Lust for Life feat. the Weeknd) to finally put the final nail in halsey's coffin and cement Lana's status as the only relevant musician to debut this decade

tumblr_mk8u7k63Ik1rtjjupo4_250.gif

this tbh

this tbh

I honestly wasn't even into Halsey, but "Now or Never" was just as good as "Love" so we'll see…

My god someone complains about The Weeknd collab every day. Get over it already.

Ikr. I'm super excited for it cause it'll probably be the first song I'm proud to blair while driving since ultraviolence

Still not bored of Love at all. I actually think it's better than Video Games, Ride, West Coast and definitely High By The Beach. I love it so much

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey