Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

No one ever said HM was good lol? Halsey' cover looks like mustard, it's gross, no aesthetically value. Just tumblr crap thrown together. She just steals from every other artist to create this broken-aesthetic-mish-mash of UGH

it still looks better than that ugly font from the LFL trailer (also downloaded from dafont.com)

I can't wait for the future number 1 hit single number 2 (Lust for Life feat. the Weeknd) to finally put the final nail in halsey's coffin and cement Lana's status as the only relevant musician to debut this decade

tumblr_mk8u7k63Ik1rtjjupo4_250.gif

I've never heard that this Halsey girl is relevant, so...

Lana rocks, the others are just wannabes hahahaha

What do yous guys think of a collab. with Troye Sivan? I know he and Lana have very different styles, but I would really appreciate a collab. between them, he's a great musician (if you haven't heard his debut Blue Neighbourhood then, please, go listen to it)

original.gif

What do yous guys think of a collab. with Troye Sivan? I know he and Lana have very different styles, but I would really appreciate a collab. between them, he's a great musician (if you haven't heard his debut Blue Neighbourhoodm then, please, go listen to it)

NqqjaA4.gif

image.png

What do yous guys think of a collab. with Troye Sivan? I know he and Lana have very different styles, but I would really appreciate a collab. between them, he's a great musician (if you haven't heard his debut Blue Neighbourhood then, please, go listen to it)

lana already has enough twinks sabotaging her career

Ew Troye? why would a 31 year old hetero woman sing a song with a 17 year old gay????

bc people are people, and emotions are emotion, and music is music. tf

bc people are people, and emotions are emotion, and music is music. tf

i think that what was he trying to say is that they're music is VERY different.

(and troye music isn't the best of this world if you get me)

also i think Lana is so done with gays so...

???, ?????????

i think that what was he trying to say is that they're music is VERY different.

(and troye music isn't the best of this world if you get me)

also i think Lana is so done with gays so...

yeah i get it. and lana isnt done w gays.. james franco, johnny blue eyes, etc. she doesnt mind gays.. its just those bitchy extra faggots that not even I can stand.

yeah i get it. and lana isnt done w gays.. james franco, johnny blue eyes, etc. she doesnt mind gays.. its just those bitchy extra faggots that not even I can stand.

i mean gays by her fans who leaked Love :creep:

james franco is gay? bitch wtf 

???, ?????????

James Franco isn't gay.