Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

no word from our queen today? is she hibernating for another ten thousand years?

People are assuming something wil drop tomorrow as it's Tuesday, which is mentioned in the video. She wouldn't leave us dry for so long with no reason just after announcing the album. I would assume perhaps a single drop or announcement but maybe not.

People are assuming something wil drop tomorrow as it's Tuesday, which is mentioned in the video. She wouldn't leave us dry for so long with no reason just after announcing the album. I would assume perhaps a single drop or announcement but maybe not.

I hope so. Maybe she'll release something every Tuesday until the album drops. Sneaky girl. I still love that hoe tho  :hooker:

I hope so. Maybe she'll release something every Tuesday until the album drops. Sneaky girl. I still love that hoe tho  :hooker:

If nothing drops tomorrow we can at least assume for now that "tuesdays" have no relevance and just let up a little on that front at least.

People shouldn't get their hopes up for anything to happen tomorrow, just presume nothing will happen so if something does happen it'll be a nice surprise but if it doesn't happen then you won't be crushed?

I mean let's be real, its like 90% likely nothing will happen and "especially on Tuesdays" was just her being cute and humorous... 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Yes she would!!! :thumb3: :thumb3:

Not this long after a single and album announcement. Her management aren't that stupid. I would expect something to drop in the next week or two. Will personally send you one of my lana magazines if nothing comes up in a weeks time.

Not this long after a single and album announcement. Her management aren't that stupid. I would expect something to drop in the next week or two. Will personally send you one of my lana magazines if nothing comes up in a weeks time.

Umm...  :um3:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I hate Halsey but the artwork for her new album/single are AMAZING!! Lana needs to give us something like that. I will be very disappointed if we get a cheap cover like HM.

It's ugly as fuck I could make that in paint. She looks like a Bond villain. It's gross.

She recorded the treatment for the trailer on her phone in one take. I sort of doubt she was thinking of her promo schedule while recording it but maybe I'm wrong. I really don't think what she's saying is the source of symbolism but the videography is.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png