Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

CONFIRMED lanas getting her own cooking show on food network

i know this is a joke but the food network is literally the only tv channel i watch i would DIE if this happened i wanna see her on chopped

UbsOye5.png

i know this is a joke but the food network is literally the only tv channel i watch i would DIE if this happened i wanna see her on chopped

she should be on diners drive-ins and dives with guy fieri

That was Norman reedus's motorcycle show right? It aired but I never watched it. But I think I heard they didn't use her footage

If they used it I probably would have seen the links/gifs. That's a shame.

It's ugly as fuck I could make that in paint. She looks like a Bond villain. It's gross.

yeah well, i'm not talking about her, she looks like Justin Bieber during "Baby" era, but the aesthetic  of the design is pretty nice. And well, I guess lana used paint to make the HM cover, she took the photo from Chuck and downloaded a font from Dafont.com

yeah well, i'm not talking about her, she looks like Justin Bieber during "Baby" era, but the aesthetic of the design is pretty nice. And well, I guess lana used paint to make the HM cover, she took the photo from Chuck and downloaded a font from Dafont.com

No one ever said HM was good lol? Halsey' cover looks like mustard, it's gross, no aesthetically value. Just tumblr crap thrown together. She just steals from every other artist to create this broken-aesthetic-mish-mash of UGH

I wonder how amazing the song with the weeknd will be. I assume it will be better than any of their collaborations. Hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment :defeated:

Anyway, I know that Lust For Life (the song) will have a better chance with being on radio than any other song since BTD. Let's hope it happens :pray2:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

No one ever said HM was good lol? Halsey' cover looks like mustard, it's gross, no aesthetically value. Just tumblr crap thrown together. She just steals from every other artist to create this broken-aesthetic-mish-mash of UGH

:gclap:

???, ?????????

I wonder how amazing the song with the weeknd will be. I assume it will be better than any of their collaborations. Hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment :defeated:

Anyway, I know that Lust For Life (the song) will have a better chance with being on radio than any other song since BTD. Let's hope it happens :pray2:

If you've given their collabs all three attempts and don't like it I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Love Stargirl though. Wish it wasn't an interlude.

I just hope for lots more official pictures from Chuck. Chuck is the one and only photographer who

gets Elizabeth and Lana. No one else compares, she shouldn't bother with the rest. The rest may take a nice picture or two, but they just don't get it.

More Chuck!

and release some photo books Chuck. You are a major talent yourself.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I just hope for lots more official pictures from Chuck. Chuck is the one and only photographer who

gets Elizabeth and Lana. No one else compares, she shouldn't bother with the rest. The rest may take a nice picture or two, but they just don't get it.

More Chuck!

and release some photo books Chuck. You are a major talent yourself.

Meh, chuck's talented but forgettable. I like being able to look at lana photos and go "that was taken by x and that was taken by x".

That's why Krug's my favourite. His colour schemes are hypnotic. He captures her aesthetic and style the best.

I feel like Nicole has created so many iconic Lana shoots, but it's more for a 'clean cut" aesthetic like BTD. So I'm not sure if we'll be seeing her work this era, although I think someone mentioned she might be? I mean, based on Love, LFL sounds like it's gonna be more upbeat and crisp in sound...so I just assume Lana will hire a photographer to create that HQ look

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel like Nicole has created so many iconic Lana shoots, but it's more for a 'clean cut" aesthetic like BTD. So I'm not sure if we'll be seeing her work this era, although I think someone mentioned she might be? I mean, based on Love, LFL sounds like it's gonna be more upbeat and crisp in sound...

I feel as though this era may aesthetically contain more montages, etc. More space-y, cheesy and out of this world.

So the photographer may be someone entirely new too. Love was mostly montage, trailer had lots of montages clips, so we will have to see on that front. Lots of photoshop this era though, I assume.

Krug could create the kind of space-y theme with his abstract colours and vintage filter though. But we'll have to see. Think it may be someone new/uncommon.

I feel as though this era may aesthetically contain more montages, etc. More space-y, cheesy and out of this world.

So the photographer may be someone entirely new too. Love was mostly montage, trailer had lots of montages clips, so we will have to see on that front. Lots of photoshop this era though, I assume.

Krug could create the kind of space-y theme with his abstract colours and vintage filter though. But we'll have to see. Think it may be someone new/uncommon.

I think you're right. I love Neil's work, I think he can bring this era to life all by himself tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just thinking of this album makes me tired. No tea no shade for real I'm very excited about it but it was so much work just getting to there, to this point I don't have the energy to think endlessly about who's gonna shot the cover or how the music is going to sound like or even who's she going to collab with and how much it's gonna sell. I'm just waiting for her. I need the damn music in my ears to be able to reconnect and feel alive again until now I'm hibernating

ZKcaooE.png