Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Well I hope it works now. It's nothing special honestly.

P.S. A special thank you to Terusama

Lana The Space Witch https://imgur.com/gallery/h106M

if i don't like the official cover, i will use it bc it's really cute

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I honestly wasn't even into Halsey, but "Now or Never" was just as good as "Love" so we'll see…

Ikr. I'm super excited for it cause it'll probably be the first song I'm proud to blair while driving since ultraviolence

did you just said ratsey  :teehee: ?

i will love you until the end of time.

So since everyone else was doin' it, I photoshopped my own little concept for the album cover. What do you think? It's a really rough edit but I'm bored and so are you!   http://imgur.com/a/6Sy2A

LOVELY SO LOVELY i loved the moon in the back

y'all are very good artists

Everyone's art on here has me shook

these bitches are artists i cant believe

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

.I had a dream last night that Lana came out with a new song (not "Lust for Life" but a different single) and in the music video there was a sad gay kid crying in his room (like that message board post I guess idk what inspired it other than myself but anyway Lana like knocked on his window and was like hop in like Ron Weasley in that Harry Potter movie. Like she was in a flying car. 

Then they sort of explored and she was singing the whole time as she drove into space and landed on the moon

and she smiled at him and he looked back expectantly like oh my god you took me to the moon thank you so much 

and then she looked at him, smirked, and said "thanks for leaking my shit, bitch", just turned around, got back in the car, and flew away. 

and left the little gay on the moon.

also the kid was troye sivan i think

here I photoshopped it 

tumblr_onxzg1INIw1vm9106o1_540.jpg

oh my god

I do feel like I might not like the album cover.. I hate to just assume it'll be bad but it's my gut feeling. I hope I'm proven wrong. :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

.I had a dream last night that Lana came out with a new song (not "Lust for Life" but a different single) and in the music video there was a sad gay kid crying in his room (like that message board post I guess idk what inspired it other than myself but anyway Lana like knocked on his window and was like hop in like Ron Weasley in that Harry Potter movie. Like she was in a flying car. 

Then they sort of explored and she was singing the whole time as she drove into space and landed on the moon

and she smiled at him and he looked back expectantly like oh my god you took me to the moon thank you so much 

and then she looked at him, smirked, and said "thanks for leaking my shit, bitch", just turned around, got back in the car, and flew away. 

and left the little gay on the moon.

also the kid was troye sivan i think

here I photoshopped it 

tumblr_onxzg1INIw1vm9106o1_540.jpg

The Little Gay On The Moon better be an actual song title.