Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

eugh so last week i was at a club again, and i requested lana del rey to the dj and he laughed in my face. I was so upset.

... then later summertime sadness the remix started playing :derpna2:

seriously is that the only song these non lana stans know? my GOD it's sad.

Won't lie I don't think would ever ask for Lana in a club tbh

When it comes to Lana being played in clubs I always remind myself that Gaga's Till It Happens To You was 14th in Billboard's Dance Club Songs so there's no need for anyone to say she's not club-worthy

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm fairly certain that whole cat outfit is for a photoshoot. The guys insta story tags a fashion editor for Schon magazine (@brettalannelson). And the editors latest post tags Lana in it too.

There seems to be loads of crowns and jewellery associated with the shoot, as well as weird flower hats and outfits, so I'm guessing it's gonna be really campy. I have a feeling this is gonna be the Marfa Journal of this era

The thing is, this magazine has only 6 issues per year according to news stand, but it hasn't released an issue this year yet :lmao: hopefully coming soon, but probably post-release tbh

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I'm fairly certain that whole cat outfit is for a photoshoot. The guys insta story tags a fashion editor for Schon magazine (@brettalannelson). And the editors latest post tags Lana in it too.

There seems to be loads of crowns and jewellery associated with the shoot, as well as weird flower hats and outfits, so I'm guessing it's gonna be really campy. I have a feeling this is gonna be the Marfa Journal of this era

The thing is, this magazine has only 6 issues per year according to news stand, but it hasn't released an issue this year yet :lmao: hopefully coming soon, but probably post-release tbh

In the end I think Lana is  gonna give up as a singer and be a model :P

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

uhm honey thats the only song a club will ever play

did you expect Honeymoon orrrrrr...?

i asked him to play Love, we were like the first ones in there and it was basically empty

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Marfa Journal was one of my favorite shoots of her ever-- hoping it's more like that and less like this outfit because I love crazy stuff but I'm not getting the fashion element. I hope it looks better in the actual picture

Marfa Journal was one of my favorite shoots of her ever-- hoping it's more like that and less like this outfit because I love crazy stuff but I'm not getting the fashion element. I hope it looks better in the actual picture

that marfa journal shoot was interesting the fashion in it was very off the wall xD 

anyway lets be real if its even for her own stuff were getting it in black and white anyway so it won't matter.. 

(also i feel like the outfit would've been sort of decent if the top and pants were both pink)

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

What video ?!

Your signature is SO cool.

also someone post the baby vid don't be extra and keep deleting it for "the babys privacy"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSlAT-qjYiR/?taken-by=lanadelreymom

The tune in the background sounds like lana but I can't hear it well enough to find out what track it is or if its a new one

From what I can hear, it sounds like its got a more horror sound to it

SR is that you??

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSlAT-qjYiR/?taken-by=lanadelreymom

The tune in the background sounds like lana but I can't hear it well enough to find out what track it is or if its a new oneFrom what I can hear, it sounds like its got a more horror sound to it

SR is that you??

It does sound like Lana! But yeah because the baby is crying it's really hard to tell, it does sound very cinematic though so if it is Lana it definitely sounds like a newer song

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54

It does sound like Lana! But yeah because the baby is crying it's really hard to tell, it does sound very cinematic though so if it is Lana it definitely sounds like a newer song

I made the fatal mistake of plugging my headphones in and turning up the volume to hear the song better

Then the baby full on screaming into my ear

Will not be doing that again

I made the fatal mistake of plugging my headphones in and turning up the volume to hear the song better

Then the baby full on screaming into my ear

Will not be doing that again

Lmaooo I just did the same thing but my phone is hooked up to a speaker and I put it on full blast trying to see if it was Lana and my cat freaked

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Lmaooo I just did the same thing but my phone is hooked up to a speaker and I put it on full blast trying to see if it was Lana and my cat freaked

:omfg2: oh gosh we have both learned our lessons!

Even with ear damage though I am sure it was Lana in the background!