Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Words can not describe how much I hate this fucking fandom right now. I mean I love y'all to death, you make laugh my ass off sometimes...but ffs I'm SICK AND TIRED

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

A false perfomace.. Thats whats happened

Shtopppp there quite a big chance, she's been twice before, a verified twitter radio account says it's happening- I wouldn't doubt it

are you unable to check out the last page or what?

well quite frankly, jerk, there's 100,000 replies saying one thing on top of another so idk whats true. thats why i asked for myself

well quite frankly, jerk, there's 100,000 replies saying one thing on top of another so idk whats true. thats why i asked for myself

I all seriousness, I am doing charity right now by trying to help you how to use a forum properly. instead of asking, sometimes reading is fundamental, you know?

it also comes in handy when you do not rush into a thread saying stuff like: "it's coming thursday" when you don't know shit.

just food for thought!  :sass:

I all seriousness, I am doing charity right now by trying to help you how to use a forum properly. instead of asking, sometimes reading is fundamental, you know?

it also comes in handy when you do not rush into a thread saying stuff like: "it's coming thursday" when you don't know shit.

just food for thought! :sass:

I hate to say it but every time she posts you're always there to reply but always unnecessarily rudely, it's just not that nice to see can y'all just be civil? Even if someone is wrong just chill

giphy.gif

just food for thought! :sass:

1. You're not at all relevant by any means, so stop coming for me or anyone for that matter acting like your superior. Idc how long you've had this account.

2. I did read everything, just wanted to make sure. One person says it's legit, another says it's old news. Idk. Stop overthinking shit and get a life and maybe you wouldn't be sitting on here trolling bitches

I hate to say it but every time she posts you're always there to reply but always unnecessarily rudely, it's just not that nice to see can y'all just be civil? Even if someone is wrong just chill

Thank you. I was never once mean to someone on here. Idky they're always rude to people. Done putting up with their bullshit attidude tho, strike me idgaf

Well, on a positive note: he / she declared for like a hundred times already to leave, so I guess I will not have to do it for much longer. 

And I really do not consider it rude. It's helpful. I am helping the unfortunate ones whenever I can. I am such a saint!