Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The Neighbourhood has amazing instrumental production. Very similar to the BTD sound, but darker. Hoping LFL brings some of that.

actually, they shared the same producer! Emile produced their debut record "I Love You"

I've always felt like they've been going on the same road music wise, BTD and ILY shared the same kind of vibe and sound while their second efforts Wiped Out! and Ultraviolence also had a departure from their previous sound into a different kind of more "rock" sound. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Queen of driving while using her phone I'm impressed

actually, they shared the same producer! Emile produced their debut record "I Love You"

I've always felt like they've been going on the same road music wise, BTD and ILY shared the same kind of vibe and sound while their second efforts Wiped Out! and Ultraviolence also had a departure from their previous sound into a different kind of more "rock" sound. 

Haynie's production is flat & repetitive please no

Edit: I quoted the wrong post, my bad!

Edited by Kitschesque

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

My thoughts exactly! glad someone agrees.. i love them

Queen of driving while using her phone I'm impressed

Haynie's production is flat & repetitive please no

Edit: I quoted the wrong post, my bad!

well too late for that, we already know he's back on this record

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

well too late for that, we already know he's back on this record

I'm aware of that & I'm quietly hoping we won't hear the same samples over and over yet again to be honest

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

so i was at my friends house and we were playing music through his speaker, and then he decides to put on Love as a joke for his family and take the piss and cringe about how depressing it was. I just sat there like bitch ima slap you :crazy:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

so i was at my friends house and we were playing music through his speaker, and then he decides to put on Love as a joke for his family and take the piss and cringe about how depressing it was. I just sat there like bitch ima slap you :crazy:

is he deaf because love isn't depressing at all

is he deaf because love isn't depressing at all

just ignorant and stupid, it's sad really

ok so apple music has some kind of deal with lana they always comment something nice like a heart under her pictures now during the livestream  they commented a heart face 

i hope its something exciting 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

ok so apple music has some kind of deal with lana they always comment something nice like a heart under her pictures now during the livestream  they commented a heart face 

i hope its something exciting 

I hate to dissapointed u, but they do with many artists... Kendrick, Rihanna, katy  :makeup:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

didn't they comment a moon on one of her pics the same day she released her album cover??

I hate to dissapointed u, but they do with many artists... Kendrick, Rihanna, katy  :makeup:

but as someone here said, they commented on a moon picture, as the same day she released her album cover.

So there's a chance.

???, ?????????

you know sometimes i think lana's playing a little game with us

looking down at her phone from coachella, laughing, tryna see how much we can take

because the way things go it's like a joke

nobodys had more leaks than released singles than us...

you know sometimes i think lana's playing a little game with us

looking down at her phone from coachella, laughing, tryna see how much we can take

because the way things go it's like a joke

nobodys had more leaks than released singles than us...

what if she hate us since we leaked serial killer and make her moan in every concert

???, ?????????