Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I hate to say it but every time she posts you're always there to reply but always unnecessarily rudely, it's just not that nice to see can y'all just be civil? Even if someone is wrong just chill

well i disagree 90% of the time w/ @@leaked_version but he is right here hun, @LDR5 is so incredibly annoying and is spamming this forum with nonsense only to get ha postcount up so...

image.png

Even if it's annoying there's no need to clog this threD up even more with arguments / hate, just ignore it, they don't have to be replied to :-) all love everyone x

giphy.gif

well i disagree 90% of the time w/ @@leaked_version but he is right here hun, @LDR5 is so incredibly annoying and is spamming this forum with nonsense only to get ha postcount up so...

YALL WERE POSTING TWERKING GIFS FOR PAGES GTF. I'm the nicest person on here even if I do spam.

and @ leaked version or whatever her/his name is... The only reason i didn't delete my account is because Idk how. I even emailed lanaboards. And whens the last time I posted suspicious rumors or said anything "wannabe exclusive". A long ass time ago so stfu

on a lighter note my ditzy ass worked out how to download unreleased songs from the interweb today and i have been jamming to Be My Daddy for approx 37894721 hours

I am also surprised Lanz uploaded one photo to IG bc now her theme is ruined

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png