Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Sorry that some of us just miss the days when this website wasn't run a muck by illiterate children and discussion was actually a thing.

Proceed to continue with your shit!

VyIsfwC.jpg

Is that blonde though? Always looked like a light burnt auburn to me....

it is pretty much blonde. she had it in a light brown before but then it washed out and she was golden blonde before so it more or less went back to how it was before. 

i think the first time, she dyed it brown, it was not a permanent one. i think she was testing it at first to see how it looks like.

not the video mess again... will y'all do this every single era  :toofunny:

lol *day

But for real I'm tired of coming on here and reading the same conversations over and over. There's always an argument about (1) what genre lana is (2) what collabs lana should/shouldn't have (3) whether or not halsey sucks (4) whether or not china palace is lana/a scumbag

To the people who say this forum is for discussion, yes it is, but whats the point in circuitously discussing the same boring shit and being rude to one another? Maybe it's your right but it doesn't make it helpful/enjoyable/actually make any type of progress

SOrry but i tougth importants news would be post anyway so no one gonna read this shit for news... Everybody talk ramdom things in this thread or we have almost 300 pages of news ?  :smokes3:

No one even makes threads for news, like I really had to log in an hour later and create a thread about her fucking album cover. It would be nice if this thread were 100% avoidable for substantial info but its not