Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

actually i've loved both tracks we've gotten so much that i don't feel that thirsty for new info, i am patiently waiting for her to announce everything, this era is rolling out smoothly for me

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

actually i've loved both tracks we've gotten so much that i don't feel that thirsty for new info, i am patiently waiting for her to announce everything, this era is rolling out smoothly for me

I love both songs too but so far this era is full of cheese and corn.

Also some good news:

Top 50 on Alternative:

54 48 LANA DEL REY Love 159 128 31 0.622

Lust 4 Life won't be pushed anytime soon as Love is just starting on radio.

I wish lana would give release dates for her singles, I'm still glad we got a new single quick enough but I like being excited

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

They hit the nail on the head with this one. People didn't hate Lana herself, but they hated what she represented, which was a culture change. I have to admit that I was a big ass Lana hater when I first discovered her for the same reasons other people hated her. When I listened to her other songs I am became a changed man. Unfortunately that didn't happen for all haters  :teehee:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

We need live performances of the new songs. It would be hugely disappointing if at the upcoming shows she will not sing Love, LFL and maybe another single from the new album.

Anyways, I need a song with a good climax.

She's not been serving that since the west coast sythn.

Love literally repeat the bridge and L4L repeating the pre chorus.

Where are the climaxes? The born To die HUGE strings with robotic vocals and Off To Races killer high pitched vocals with strings.

Well we haven't even heard most of the album yet, who knows what's in store for us. I hope there is a Max Martin produced song that's a bop

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Is there any information that a video was shot for LFL? It seems logical but with Lana's management you never know. If there is a video than I think that it would be ok to come out today.

Over time, everything Lana does grows on me. Her current sort of old vintage country accent when singing grew on me. Her current aethetics and all. It's like a cute little evolution lol

This is truly gonna be my fave album if she has acoutic songs

Anyways, I need a song with a good climax.

She's not been serving that since the west coast sythn.

Love literally repeat the bridge and L4L repeating the pre chorus.

Where are the climaxes? The born To die HUGE strings with robotic vocals and Off To Races killer high pitched vocals with strings.

Blackest day and even 24 had good climaxes.

it's over guys. song is again losing big time on streaming worldwise. us, uk, everywhere.

drop that album, lana!

Of course that it's over. I don't understand this discussion about Lana's charting. She was over commercially the day when she decided to not perform before the GP. She'll chart moderately a week or two and than disappear because no one is listening besides her remaining fans. LFL did a little bit better than Love because of Abel. I expect that she'll the put out the LFL video and another single with the track list and after that we'll get the album.