Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What are y'all gaining from this? Like seriously. Either throw hands or stfu lmao. Be grateful she fed our hungry asses and leave the fashion police to Kathy Griffin

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I don't think some people can handle differing opinions. I don't think I ever said it was right what she did. Never, have I supported an act of racism at any point. I actually have gotten myself in trouble for my views on things. So don't @ me telling me what right and wrong. I can't even come on here without being quoted about something. Hop off my clit pls.

THE FUCKING HEADDRESS WAS AN ERROR IN HER PART DOESN'T MEAN ITS RIGHT.

If you can't handle people talking to you on a forum you might not be in the right place, just putting that out there lmao.

Didn't think you'd get worked up about it. Just relax and we'll move on from the convo.

Also if people don't understand something from Lana's past can we PLEASE stop attacking them. This is the most major forum and we go off topic at least five times a day so when someone asks who Eclipse is or what Ben's insta is or why x thing wasn't okay we need to stop jumping down people's throats like UGHGUGH N00B

you know all that talk about 'culutural appropriation' and shit like that..

..that's why people think the left is a joke :facepalm:

y'all, people are still gonna do what they want, nobody really cares if you're 'offended' .. i'm sorry but get a grip

We dance on T....of the Triggered Fansite

Til we run out of breath

Gotta rant til we die

My headache's back

and it's hotter than ever

theres no more news

stay scrapped foreverrr

I can't believe we got actual news today and this thread still descended into an argument over something wildly off topic....

A N Y W A Y.... Lana looks gorgeous in the new shoot, the standard cover is for real one of her most beautiful cover shots!! And I can't wait for God Bless America, it will be interesting to see how Lana transforms her thoughts relating to the women's march/women's rights into a song!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

If you can't handle people talking to you on a forum you might not be in the right place, just putting that out there lmao.

Didn't think you'd get worked up about it. Just relax and we'll move on from the convo.

Also if people don't understand something from Lana's past can we PLEASE stop attacking them. This is the most major forum and we go off topic at least five times a day so when someone asks who Eclipse is or what Ben's insta is or why x thing wasn't okay we need to stop jumping down people's throats like UGHGUGH N00B

I don't recall myself attacking anyone who was not educated in the event of her sacrilege behavior of wearing the headdress. I also don't think that anyone who knows her by now doesn't know of/about the ride video either. I'm not even arguing with you either, I respect your opinions and perspective. And I think its a personal issue that I cannot seem to post things in which I don't express in  a way that people know where I'm really coming from. And I never jumped down anyone's throat about her manager or the fact of knowing who Eclipse is. But I assume you are making a general statement.Sorry if it seemed like I was being mean, my apologies, lets move on. 

you know all that talk about 'culutural appropriation' and shit like that..

..that's why people think the left is a joke :facepalm:

y'all, people are still gonna do what they want, nobody really cares if you're 'offended' .. i'm sorry but get a grip

I'm pretty sure both the left and right and equal jokes. There will always be extemeists and morons on both sides, but to an extent cultural appropriate is an important topic.

Maybe not for EVERYTHING but certainly for things like war bonnets. Things like dreadlocks? Millions of cultures have had them, it's a reach to pin it down, but war valor shouldn't be imitated, you know? Americans would kick up shit if someone disrespected THEIR TROOOOOPPPPPZZZ.

But I agree. Politics is cringy most of the time.