Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

you know all that talk about 'culutural appropriation' and shit like that..

..that's why people think the left is a joke :facepalm:

y'all, people are still gonna do what they want, nobody really cares if you're 'offended' .. i'm sorry but get a grip

Cultural appropriation exists. And ignoring it means to erase actual problems faced by minorities in society, when white people make meaningful culture into coachella outfits and get praised for looking boho, without even trying to respect the significance behind it, whereas the actual communities that wear these things get looked down upon for not conforming to Western beauty standards/social norms

But I guess white ppl are unable empathise with an issue until they actually find themselves victim to it, so :eartha:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

in my mind there's no way she didn't re-work the song God Bless America from years ago, it was even considered album title for Born to Die! Kind of like Old Money and Methamphetamines

image.png

Cultural appropriation exists. And ignoring it means to erase actual problems faced by minorities in society, when white people make meaningful culture into coachella outfits and get praised for looking boho, without even trying to respect the significance behind it, whereas the actual communities that wear these things get looked down upon for not conforming to Western beauty standards/social norms

But I guess white ppl are unable empathise with an issue until they actually find themselves victim to it, so :eartha:

sigh, look at europe and you'll see you can't really 'own' culture it's always evolving.. that's all i'm gonns say

Born to Die: The Elderly Edition

1. Born To Rot

2. Off To The Cardiologist

3. Blue Bruises

lmfaooo

4.Video cassette tapes

5.Diabetes mtn dew

6. World War II

7. Bingo Paradise

8. AM Radio

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Million dollar life alert

why are we all mental and delusional

cause we're young....and in loveeeeee

with depression

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Born to Die: The Elderly Edition

1. Born To Rot

2. Off To The Cardiologist

3. Blue Bruises

lmfaooo

4. Chess Games

5. Diet Mountain Prune

6. National Hospital

7. Dark Spots

8. War News Radio

:thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

you know all that talk about 'culutural appropriation' and shit like that..

..that's why people think the left is a joke :facepalm:

y'all, people are still gonna do what they want, nobody really cares if you're 'offended' .. i'm sorry but get a grip

I think our european point of view should stay aside from this convo and "cultural appropriation" issues as it barely exists here while it's a real thing in America