Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I was asking myself the same question, he/she was soo cute :(

lmao i just remember that iconic picture of mariah and now i never see it, hmm

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lmao i just remember that iconic picture of mariah and now i never see it, hmm

And the other ariana stan??? 

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

oh my god that's horrible

would you be able to download it after it's worldwide release?

you mean illegally from the mp3 sites? yes i can but fuck i want her to do it like she does every time she release an album  :defeated:  :defeated:

:smile3:

Now what's the meltdown about?

tenor.gif

about this theory:

- what if lana releases exclusively in apple music in may 26/june 2 and then take a while to release in the other platforms services and cd etc etc etc

join us

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Now what's the meltdown about?

tenor.gif

I'M GONNA RIOT OVER ALLL THE FUCKING CARTER FAMILY AND ALL HER DESCENDANTS.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

you mean illegally from the mp3 sites? yes i can but fuck i want her to do it like she does every time she release an album  :defeated:  :defeated:

yes that's what i mean 

ME TOO i'm not into streaming shit 

--

all the gays will be like this if she actually releases first in apple music or spotify or at any streaming app

tenor.gif

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

about this theory:

- what if lana releases exclusively in apple music in may 26/june 2 and then take a while to release in the other platforms services and cd etc etc etc

join us

Well, it would be better if she released the album in all digital platforms: iTunes/Apple Music, Spotify and that would prevent it from leaking. (If she did this Friday)

But I don't want her to take a lot to release it physically. I want my CD, my Vinyl and my LFL Boxset asap  :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Well, it would be better if she released the album in all digital platforms: iTunes/Apple Music, Spotify and that would prevent it from leaking. (If she did this Friday)

But I don't want her to take a lot to release it physically. I want my CD, my Vinyl and my LFL Boxset asap  :toofunny:

in the theory she would take a while to release the cd

even though it would prevent from leaking, why tf she doesn't just release the damn album in all the damn platforms

~i won't talk [again] about why it would be disrespectful and kinda asshole from her to release it in a streaming app~~

guys if she actual does release it on apple exclusive or whatever, if any of ya'll have it then can you record it or something and upload the video here? That way we can all get to hear it without paying :creep:

thanks xo

1481518441-mariahbye.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

LOL I have a student account, it's like 5 a month I think.

If it really is an AM exclusive ill try to rip it for y'all when it comes (but don't tell Apple)

ok i will keep a secret from tim cook

our little secret

no one will ever knows thank u

~~

i'm not considered a student even though i study 24/7 to get approved in a college i hate these brazilian shitty laws

U only find it if u go to her channel.. If u seach nothing appears.. Omg  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :deadbanana:

yeah i've done that

what does that mean