Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I really wan't another song like Old Money on this album. Please @lana :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@Fame Liquor Love Yeah, but they believe anything they see on the internet.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Don't be rude to Honeymoon (song - and even album), it's worth listening to just for that iconic, timeless, transcendent bridge

Also you all will be eating ur words when we're dancing along to HQ version of Cherry this friday

Don't be rude to Honeymoon (song - and even album), it's worth listening to just for that iconic, timeless, transcendent bridge

Also you all will be eating ur words when we're dancing along to HQ version of Cherry this friday

All I want is a studio version of Cherry.  come thru lana.

that info comes from wikipedia, which anyone can edit.

true for the most part, but it's been up for a few days and it wouldn't let me edit (i've had a wikipedia account for like 4 years ish) and i'm pretty sure unconfirmed/fake info for major artists/pages is fixed and taken down considering me and my friend tried to edit loads of minor details on pages of artists we liked (majority much smaller in comparison to lana) and the changes were removed pretty quickly

giphy.gif

true for the most part, but it's been up for a few days and it wouldn't let me edit (i've had a wikipedia account for like 4 years ish) and i'm pretty sure unconfirmed/fake info for major artists/pages is fixed and taken down 

I mean we know for sure that May 26th was the release date at one point, we just don't know if that's changed!

honestly the best thing I have seen today.

Thank you <3 I worked very hard on this!

I deffo can't stay up longer so night night everyone <3

I mean we know for sure that May 26th was the release date at one point, we just don't know if that's changed!

true, guess we all have to wait anyway! love  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

giphy.gif

You get ready, you get all hyped up

For an album that's not even done.

Back to Rick, or the coffee shop

Doesnt matter, its gonna flop

Cause Ben's a bum,

but I'd suuuuuuuuuuuuck (him off)

Let him fuuuuuuuuuck

Me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup (uuuuh uuuuuuuh)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

You get ready, you get all hyped up

For an album that's not even done.

Back to Rick, or the coffee shop

Doesnt matter, its gonna flop

Cause Ben's a bum,

but I'd suuuuuuuuuuuuck (him off)

Let him fuuuuuuuuuck

Me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup (uuuuh uuuuuuuh)

UHHHH UHUHHH UHHH UHU CUM ON ME BBYYYY