Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

We all gotta start somewhere hahaa!

5 years? What are you studying? I did my BSc thesis in 3rd and final year. Its not as bad as you think it'l be. It can be quite enjoyable!

Communication studies. I'll be done with all of my subjects in 4 years and a half, then six months for bachelor's thesis and Finally I'll be graduating! In El Salvador it takes five years to get a bachelor's degree.

God, So sorry, I got a little excited  :facepalm:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

It's 2am where I am and we have 10 pages to go before we reach 1000. I'm gonna make it thru. :stareney: :stareney: :stareney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

lana's note on her story just now http://imgur.com/a/ni2h3

edit: i love how she signed her name Lanz

I was so sad for what happened last night, confused and mad. I'm so disappointed. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

@moonxxshowers posted this on twitter yesterday.?!! tf

I swear moonxxshowers knows some legit info...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Look what you've done! Read the second paragraph. They think "Push back" is real lmao. 

2rny6nc.jpg

this is just too fucking funny HAHAH

The comments are funnier lmao. People are tagging each other. They're freaking out! HAHAHA

I scrapped my thesis in favour of this presentation guys check it out

http://imgur.com/a/wWVU4

now there's something worth going to Uni for

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e