Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Is photoshopped, the actual pic is like the coachella cover (lana behind a wood wall)

that makes me like the cover a bit less tbh, if there's a new cover I hope it has a better outfit and background

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

if she changed the direction of the album during the delay itd make sense for her to change the album cover as well

btw does anyone know if that album cover ch*na.p*lace posted after the lfl trailer came out was an edit or some kind of alt cover?? bc it looked way too good to be fanmade

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

:headache:

was this recent?

if she changed the direction of the album during the delay itd make sense for her to change the album cover as well

btw does anyone know if that album cover ch*na.p*lace posted after the lfl trailer came out was an edit or some kind of alt cover?? bc it looked way too good to be fanmade

Link

yeah one sec

http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/311891/lust-for-life-lana-del-rey-album

i still dont know how to add pictures lmao sorry 

this? 

CLlvH0M.jpg

coulda jus said it was already posted in the thread  :crossed:

this? 

CLlvH0M.jpg

coulda jus said it was already posted in the thread  :crossed:

yes thats it & i didnt see it sorry!

yes thats it & i didnt see it sorry!

no its ok im stupid sweetie im in the wrong  :defeated:

theres two very similar looking ones at the top of the previous page i mistook for this: b&w cover featuring the images from the trailer

no its ok im stupid sweetie im in the wrong  :defeated:

theres two very similar looking ones at the top of the previous page i mistook for this: b&w cover featuring the images from the trailer

oh haha i did originally see those and thats what reminded me of that other cover in the first place

hi guys

i know im late but im being so busy lately it's Ramadan (a holy month for muslims) so i have no time to check the site out bc the time is running so fast

however, i have a question who's the one who contacted the polish site that said the cover has been changed, and is it official? im not surprised tho

:smile3: