Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I love the cover, I am really hoping we don't get a shitty replacement. I loved her smiling on the cover, if she goes to another photo of her looking like she just had a 20 hour nap s2g

if the new cover has the same font as the lust for life trailer im killing myself

(the smiley cover didn't deserved the hate it got. are y'all happy now depressive fucks?  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: )

???, ?????????

This is good in a way, at least we'll have something to discuss. Don't get me wrong, I loved the cover, but as time went on I didn't really feel it anymore...but I'm sure the new one will be great. I trust Lana and Neil.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I keep thinking all this silence and all this lack of promo must mean she's working hard, that we're getting something huge, but after all this silence I think the only thing that could really make me regain my faith in Lana is if she dropped two albums or something right now

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

if the new cover has the same font as lust for life trailer im killing myself

(the smiley cover didn't deserved the hate it got. are y'all happy now depressive fucks?  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: )

id choke if it was given that weird spacy font

ooohh my god :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

68 current people on here.. waiting for something that might not even be big

you know, for many who say they done w LfL as an era, a lot come quick at any whiffs of blood in the water  :oopna:

its not that we hate her smiling on the cover, we just hate how big that damn border is. that shouldve been the UO vinyl cover from the start

also it looked way too stolen from old Dolly Parton covers js

cover.jpgJolene_%28Dolly_Parton_album_-_cover_art9849c8c35f2f85403002bef825278e9c.jpg

f991b1a6b8809ed3cbea444e3e6f49a3.1000x10

im still gonna go into my iTunes and change the cover back to this one no shame  :twirls:

Thank god!! I'm so happy the cover is being changed and I'm not even scared the new one will be worse because let's keep it real, it'd be very hard to put out a cover worse than the actual (and over photoshopped) one. I'm just hoping Neil shot the new one :flutter: his work is breathtaking

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun