Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Let's spam ben again asking for the pre order

Don't, you'll get burned like a witch from the other members on here... :eek:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Are the lipfiller before an after pics real? Lana fans are honestly the worst :toofloppy:

Real. Same ratio between lips and tip of nose plus the freckles are in the same place.

That's the case already but her team should've handled it more professionally!! I just hope after this album she fires her entire team

(Chuck included)  and get a new one!!!

dsUZVTy.gif

ive seen this croc meme everywhere today with different variations... where did she come from

who is she

7WtSQ.gif

Exactly.

giphy.gif

Lorde? More like Peasante.

... Anyway if we don't get the album on July 21st i'm gonna fall into a pit of depression and never leave my bed :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm on the train and the girl next to me is listening to Honeymoon and I'm just peering over her shoulder with the creepiest grin. Never been this close to a real live Lana fan before!

If July 21 doesn't happen though consider me dead ok??? The thing is she just tweeted "21 July Fam". She couldn't have specified it was the album??

That's the case already but her team should've handled it more professionally! just hope after this album she fires her entire team (Chuck included) and get a new one!

Chuck is her sister so do you really think Lana would fire her? She made some good pictures with the High on the Beach single cover but I kinda prefer Neil Krug's work because honestly Neil Krug is so talented. I didn't know about him before Lana but he's amazing. My least favorite picture taken by Chuck is the Coachella single cover, though.

Chuck is her sister so do you really think Lana would fire her? She made some good pictures with the High on the Beach single cover but I kinda prefer Neil Krug's work because honestly Neil Krug is so talented. I didn't know about him before Lana but he's amazing. My least favorite picture taken by Chuck is the Coachella single cover, though.

The Coachella cover should have been this:

tumblr_ooiluxU1h61t3ntjro1_500.jpg

I don't think we are getting any info because she wants the dust of Lorde and Halsey to settle before trying to get anyone's attention again. She probably knows she missed the boat, and trying to promote an album while so many others in her sphere are dropping theirs just seems like it wouldn't be as effective. It makes sense to me to wait until next week or the week after for the preorder or any announcements since we are finally through the big releases of June, and next week is a month before, which I think is more the timeline she's historically worked off of.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

i kind of wanted LFL to be a big hit like Love was....... Hopefully the next single is Daisy Chains or Cherry (my money is cherry because shes already sang it live, its like body electric all over again) but itd be a smart marketing move to do daisy chains because of the other rappers, itll extend to their fanbases and get it more popular, possibly even as popular as love was. everybody i know has memorized all the lyrics to love!

giphy.gif

i kind of wanted LFL to be a big hit like Love was....... Hopefully the next single is Daisy Chains or Cherry (my money is cherry because shes already sang it live, its like body electric all over again) but itd be a smart marketing move to do daisy chains because of the other rappers, itll extend to their fanbases and get it more popular, possibly even as popular as love was. everybody i know has memorized all the lyrics to love!

same here, its her first fully radio friendly song since BtD, couldve been a summer hit if they actually promoted the damn song. 

guess we'll have to wait for some weird producer to remix it and win an award for it like last time  :headache:

same here, its her first fully radio friendly song since BtD, couldve been a summer hit if they actually promoted the damn song. 

guess we'll have to wait for some weird producer to remix it and win an award for it like last time  :headache:

it was on youtube trending for dayysss. it had pretty good reviews too, that might be because we were thirsty and we didnt have a quencher for 2 years.... either way it stayed on the charts and didnt love and lfl make her the highest selling female artist currently in the world?

giphy.gif