Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Hope they change the cover. The style of it - singer posing in front of vaguely interesting backdrop with a thick border and names on top and bottom - is dated af. This is what tacky balladeers from the 60s and 70s did; it's dated and it's not even like an original take on the idea. Not to mention it looks really amateur. Not a huge fan of the Honeymoon cover (too busy) but I like that one better than the current Lust for Life one. Don't make me have to buy an UO exclusive to get a nicer cover gurl.

yall are deluded and impatient little bitches it's obviously coming ON July 21st if you could maintain your interest for the past 2 years you can definitely wait 34 days 

yall are deluded and impatient little bitches it's obviously coming ON July 21st if you could maintain your interest for the past 2 years you can definitely wait 34 days [/size]

spill the tea, balenciaga chicken nugget

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

they replied and said that the article is not visible rn but should return soon, no details or indication of anything changing though.

f6c6WvA.png

I've missed a lot these past days. What article are they talking about?

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'd be upset if she decides to change the album cover, however one thing i liked about her previous covers was that they were real and on location. There was no photoshop like in this one. So if she decides to change it, i hope she's still smiling but the only change is i want a more beautiful and real background. Like maybe she could be in a meadow or something? With the sunset behind her, kind of similar to her bel air video

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We thought, or at least I thought, that the album cover was going to convey what the album meant, and all these other things like soundscape, imagery and narrative. Everything's sorta been on an indefinite pause, and we're not even sure what any of this means. 

She's smiling on the cover that we have now, that's all that's sure

UV/Honeymoon

I'd be upset if she decides to change the album cover, however one thing i liked about her previous covers was that they were real and on location. There was no photoshop like in this one. So if she decides to change it, i hope she's still smiling but the only change is i want a more beautiful and real background. Like maybe she could be in a meadow or something? With the sunset behind her, kind of similar to her bel air video

YES that would be gorgeous, Lana usually comes through with her album cover, IMO Paradise has the best background although that's pretty photoshopped but at least its not completely fake. The Paradise cover would probably be the best one if the orange tint was toned down and her face was less photoshopped...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

It is dead & not breathing

ZmU5YzIwOGE3MSMvNFpyVklab091bW5YQVpQMGQ0

katya my lovee :defeated:  , i never knew the meaning behind the gif/why she said that so bluntly tho

This is random and very off topic but i'm from the UK and possibly moving to Portugal in a year or so and i was wondering is it quite a homophobic country? Like is it safe?

This is random and very off topic but i'm from the UK and possibly moving to Portugal in a year or so and i was wondering is it quite a homophobic country? Like is it safe?

It's friendly and safe in terms of legal issues, not sure what the average is for all countries but it isn't at all bad!

Adoption is legal

LGBT is allowed to openly show pride and serve in the military

LGBT Marriage legal since i think 2009?

Protection from discrimination services are also available afaik

and theres a decent scene in Lisbon and obv in parts of main tourist cities.

However people will be people so take that for what you may, when i visited nothing bad happened when i was with my (ex)boyfriend there; if you're moving there i hope u have a good time !  :kiss:

It's friendly and safe in terms of legal issues, not sure what the average is for all countries but it isn't at all bad!

Adoption is legal

LGBT is allowed to openly show pride and serve in the military

LGBT Marriage legal since i think 2009?

Protection from discrimination services are also available afaik

and theres a decent scene in Lisbon and obv in parts of main tourist cities.

However people will be people so take that for what you may, when i visited nothing bad happened when i was with my (ex)boyfriend there; if you're moving there i hope u have a good time !  :kiss:

thank you so much sis! <3 :kiss3: :kiss2:

Do you think that the preorder will come this week? We will mark 30 days for the album this Wednesday

Well some stores said it would be available for pre order on June 20th, we'll see if it comes true