Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Black Beach[/size] (Spanish: Playa Negra), located on the island of Bioko, in the capital city of Malabo in Equatorial Guinea, is one of Africa's most notorious [/size]prisons[/size].[/size]

This is what I get from Wikipedia[/size]

Imo she's talking about Scarface considering Miami has some really famous black beaches

What if the snippet is 13 Beaches and not Summer Bummer? The lyrics make more sense imo

you can hear rapper mumble in the background but thats what i thought at first too

I'm scared about the chorus right now

:ohno:

The beat is good but I hope the chorus will be good & not weak

Girl I bet the verses are going to drop into the chorus with a sick ass beat. Have HOPE!

it isnt possible that this is 13 beaches lol, this is an official website, the snippet shows up when you play the other snippet, its like shazam. this is the equivalent to an itunes preview

Someone Check Change, Cherry and White Mustang on this app right now to search the snippets, i cant right now Cause Its 5am here and my familia will snatch the shit out of me When i wake them up sis

Someone already did it - i think - and they were confirmed

I think it’s 13 beaches and not summer Bummer

It totally fits the theme of what she said 13 beaches was about, from Paris Match when she said she had to travel to 13 different beaches to escape the paparazzi

It totally fits the theme of what she said 13 beaches was about, from Paris Match when she said she had to travel to 13 different beaches to escape the paparazzi

You can literally hear a rapper mumble in the background in that snippet.

it isnt possible that this is 13 beaches lol, this is an official website, the snippet shows up when you play the other snippet, its like shazam. this is the equivalent to an itunes preview

so it will sounds lq like this ?

It's definitely Summer Bummer but I think this album's iconic line is "black beaches". Lana always repeats phrases and words throughout her albums, it makes them more cohesive.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Someone already did it - i think - and they were confirmed

It's not to see if they were confirmed, it's to see if there's other snippets available of those songs in that site

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I don't wanna be that girl but I'm going to be.

What if that tweet from LDR Crew on Twitter is right about Summer Bummer releasing at 11:00 tonight? Is it possible for it to come out with a pre-order or am I reaching for another meltdown 10.0?