Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

yall realize that as soon as the first song is over and were all snatched & crying we get ANOTHER one 

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

I think BBC Radio 1 is doing the listenings at the same time!! You can broadcast from their website, too! (:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1

If that doesn't work you can also listen to BBC Radio 1, here!

http://tunein.com/radio/BBC-Radio-1-988-s24939/

what if BBC is at another time? Is there no link for Beats 1 (without being paid)?  :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

what if BBC is at another time? Is there no link for Beats 1 (without being paid)?  :toofunny:

Beats 1 can be accessed through the Music app on iPhone if you go to the radio section (for free!) If you don't have iPhone your best bet is probably BBC UK  :defeated: Really sorry! But they would most likely play the songs at the same time, since it wouldn't be fair for one station to have the first play!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Beats 1 can be accessed through the Music app on iPhone if you go to the radio section (for free!) If you don't have iPhone your best bet is probably BBC UK  :defeated: Really sorry! But they would most likely play the songs at the same time, since it wouldn't be fair for one station to have the first play!

thanks anyway sis, I hope they do or i'm gonna commit  :deadbanana:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

he can listen on computer too 

"here in the UK"

"Location: Venice Beach"

200.gif

I'm a hologram, I can be in two places at once. Get on my level boo :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I want a website or app to listen to beats 1 (unofficial cause I don't have an iTunes acc)

If you don't have an iPhone download the Apple music app, get a free trial, make an account (don't bother putting in credit card info), verify your account, and then go back into the app and you can steam beats 1 for free and then after just delete the app and since your card isn't listed you'll never get charged

Protocol for Lust for Life Preorder and Groupie Love/Summer Bummer Premiere

Hypothesis: Both songs will snatch the wigs of listeners around the world, causing massive seismic activity globally resulting in the entire earth sinking into itself 

Reagents and Materials: 

-Radio 1/Beats1

-1 wig ± 7,000,000,000 in case of residual snatchings

-10 reaction images, including at least 2 analytical-grade Drag Race gifs

-Box of tissues

-Popcorn, for the drama 

1. Turn on radio source and open up Lanaboards.com

2. Wait expectantly, not turning away for a second, even if you piss yourself 

3. Hold onto your wig at least 5 minutes prior to either song starting

4. Prepare for the New World Order of Lana Del Rey. Reysistance is futile 

~Oooh baby, when you call me, I come to

From dreams I'll wake, and I'm waiting for you~

You're honestly a legend and icon.

???, ?????????

im so happy i decided not to lurk as a guest this era and actually made an account we're almost there this feels like graduation rehearsals  like the big night before the home stretch i love (some; i could name by heart :hooker:)  yall so much im so happy to be here i cant wait to bop my ass to the moon so i can fuck w hippie space lana 

:krylie:

time to bust out the cap

giphy.gif

im so happy i decided not to lurk as a guest this era and actually made an account we're almost there this feels like graduation rehearsals  like the big night before the home stretch i love (some; i could name by heart :hooker:)  yall so much im so happy to be here i cant wait to bop my ass to the moon so i can fuck w hippie space lana 

:krylie:

time to bust out the cap

giphy.gif

And we're more than happy you decided to join! (:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif