Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

yeah that just says friday though not presale

I got an email from StereoBoard at 8.20 AM (GMT) saying she was on Tour, it showed these two dates but would not let you book. Don't have screenshot of Dates with Booking Link, but still have email.

Screenshot and upload?

giphy.gif

binch!!!!! im so excited for everyone omg

as a side note what is usually the best way to get good tickets thru presale? and what do i normally have to sign up for to get presale (in the US) i suck at buying tickets and i was only able to get presale for endless summer since i was always busy when she released tickets in the past :defeated: i wanna make sure i get good tickets Finally if she comes near me lol (also anyone in washington/seattle area who would like to go w me if she comes? none of my friends like lana so i've always gone alone lol)

UbsOye5.png

Imagine what the stages are gonna look like this era! Imagine a huge moon hanging from the ceiling with cars handing left and right of it in a similar style to the EST buildings, etc.

Her back-up dancers can be in space suits.

All these non-UK fans aren't giving a flying fuck while UK fans are through the fucking rooooofff

Have you heard anything re the O2 priority? They haven't sent any emails about it and its not even on their website? 

giphy.gif

Have you heard anything re the O2 priority? They haven't sent any emails about it and its not even on their website? 

I can't see a thing on their app. They have pre-sale to go live in about ten hours for Linkin Park, so if Lana pre-sales tomorrow then shouldn't she be up with a bit more notice? This tour is a shambles.

All these non-UK fans aren't giving a flying fuck while UK fans are through the fucking rooooofff

I just woke up my mum making her send me her o2 priority code and I'm so SHOOK for tomorrow morning @ 10am if this turns out to be a mistake I'm gonna kms

I just woke up my mum making her send me her o2 priority code and I'm so SHOOK for tomorrow morning @ 10am if this turns out to be a mistake I'm gonna kms

Same I'm literally about to commit here.