Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't know if this was discussed, but remember that book "Flip-Side" that was cancelled? Well this instagram account I follow said that the book was up for preorder on some websites and it was going to be released May 11th. The account is cherryblossomlana. They have a link to preorder in their bio as well.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I fucking wish I knew where to get LMAO

its cool i'll ask my friend to roll me two joints before i go :smokes:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Stuff a rose in the end of one and give it to Lana.

good idea, honestly my life goal is to one day get high with her and talk about space and boys :D

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Still don't get how BAR is not fitting the "ghost of Hollywood" vibe. And please ... Love's SOUND has nothing to do with both spacy and witchy themes, but here it is

BAR to me sounds like it would have fit a different album. And it sounds like this new album is to make people feel positive and happy about the awful times we're living in.

So yeah, Love fits and BAR doesn't.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Hibernating. The wait is gonna kill me.Also, I know this is off topic so don't kill me, but is there some sort of app everyone's using to be on Lana boards? I've been using the safari on my phone but the mobile version is so dumbed down. Is everyone else here doing the same as me or are y'all all on computers?

Put it on desktop mode. It's so much better. But on my phone even on desktop mode I don't see an option for the smileys or any image codes or anything which is weird...I've never gone on here on my computer so I don't even know if it's different

LIZARD PEOPLE

BAR to me sounds like it would have fit a different album. And it sounds like this new album is to make people feel positive and happy about the awful times we're living in.

So yeah, Love fits and BAR doesn't.

How do you want to know how the album is going to sound after one song and a Lana monologue? Just cause of what Lana said, are you actually expecting an album of upbeat tracks?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

How do you want to know how the album is going to sound after one song and a Lana monologue? Just cause of what Lana said, are you actually expecting an album of upbeat tracks?

Courtney and others described LFL as cinematic, dark, yet light. I think it will be a positive/uplifting album, lyrically. Like a "fuck it, live on" point of view. And no one really knows if Architecture (IT'S NOT CALLED BAR) is on the record. I hope LFL sounds like "Standing In the Rain" by Action Bronson ft. Mark Ronson.

.I had a dream last night that Lana came out with a new song (not "Lust for Life" but a different single) and in the music video there was a sad gay kid crying in his room (like that message board post I guess idk what inspired it other than myself but anyway Lana like knocked on his window and was like hop in like Ron Weasley in that Harry Potter movie. Like she was in a flying car. 

Then they sort of explored and she was singing the whole time as she drove into space and landed on the moon

and she smiled at him and he looked back expectantly like oh my god you took me to the moon thank you so much 

and then she looked at him, smirked, and said "thanks for leaking my shit, bitch", just turned around, got back in the car, and flew away. 

and left the little gay on the moon.

also the kid was troye sivan i think

here I photoshopped it 

tumblr_onxzg1INIw1vm9106o1_540.jpg

.I had a dream last night that Lana came out with a new song (not "Lust for Life" but a different single) and in the music video there was a sad gay kid crying in his room (like that message board post I guess idk what inspired it other than myself but anyway Lana like knocked on his window and was like hop in like Ron Weasley in that Harry Potter movie. Like she was in a flying car.

Then they sort of explored and she was singing the whole time as she drove into space and landed on the moon

and she smiled at him and he looked back expectantly like oh my god you took me to the moon thank you so much

and then she looked at him, smirked, and said "thanks for leaking my shit, bitch", just turned around, got back in the car, and flew away.

and left the little gay on the moon.

also the kid was troye sivan i think

If this ain't the actual video I'm not buying the album :omfg2:

fq1rcbo.gif

Since there's nothing else to talk about, what does everything think is gonna be the pattern they follow for releasing the abum? I personally could see announcement/tracklist/preorder up on Friday with a gratification song for preorder and the release of the album either towards the end of April or the middle of May, but I don't know. It seems They're doing things different this time around so I could be wrong.  May or even June seems a little more realistic since we don't have really any info about the album. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

And how do you know how it's gonna sound? I'm going off what she said in the monologue because that's all we have. Also, she said she started writing songs and then the political climate changed so she changed the tone of what she was writing.

Anyway, I would love for the preorder to go up with the track titles so we can speculate

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over