Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Love was almost 2 months ago already, Man. It'll pass super fast.

We forget this is all just next month. It's not far away at all. I'm sure we'll get A LOT this month. A single, more news, a PREORDER.

Still can't believe it's been that long since Love omg...I can remember exactly the moment it dropped bc I was on Tumblr and someone posted it and that doesn't feel like it was that long ago...

fq1rcbo.gif

i love abel but i hope whatever they did, regardless of it being a writing collab or if he's actually featured on the track, i really hope they didn't use his sound. like i love starboy and all the work they've done together but i really was hoping for lana to go back to that old hollywood vibe, i don't want a whole lot of tech-y sounds (lmao idk how to describe anything rip), i want more strings and drums etc, almost like an updated version of all of her albums combined (tho lbr i really want her to go back to the untouchable 5 sound, it's my absolute fave *crying emoji* i recently rediscovered them after ignoring the songs for like a year and now i'm thirsty as hell for more)

i also hope she does more (scheduled) live streams like she did for love, it was so cute and i ended up not being able to fall asleep the night before so i just stayed awake and waited for her to do the live stream, i watched the sunrise and it's actually like one of my fondest memories i was so cozy and happy lol . plus it's fun to be excited with everyone on here when she does stuff like that

UbsOye5.png

"Full Flower Moon – May In most areas, flowers are abundant everywhere during this time. Thus, the name of this Moon. Other names include the Full Corn Planting Moon, or the Milk Moon"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

can we trust music week?

I think so. They got all of the other release dates right. Plus, May 26th is a Friday so it makes sense.

give us a couple of promo songs.

I can't believe we have ONE song. :Weeps:

I have a feeling we'll be getting a new one within the next 2 weeks...

Let's all make a vow to be positive about the cover even if it's shitty. Lana seems so happy and it would look so ungreatful. This is her art.

Anyways, I hope the preorder single is BAR/ARCH

Okay apparently on Twitter, the single itself 'Lust For Life' ft. The Weeknd will be released May 19th....?