Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

love how,, lana stans can't accept that she's plateaued the past few records .... like i love her, dont get me wrong, but we get the same shit each year -- this new era for halsey is so new and innovative. watch lana TRY and ATTEMPT a concept album with lust for life,, badlands will not be shook, and neither will hfk

Everything is so new and innovative with ratsey! I especially love her singles National Anthem and Needed Me

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

love how,, lana stans can't accept that she's plateaued the past few records .... like i love her, dont get me wrong, but we get the same shit each year -- this new era for halsey is so new and innovative. watch lana TRY and ATTEMPT a concept album with lust for life,, badlands will not be shook, and neither will hfk

Badlands is barely a concept album. Literally two songs even relate to a storyline the rest is her either longing after Matty Healy snorting coke off her ass in a motel or how she's 'not like other girls' get real with your expectations

giphy.gif

Everything is so new and innovative with ratsey! I especially love her singles National Anthem and Needed Me

artists can use marching band drums without sounding like National Anthem, and a hip-hop beat without sounding like Needed Me default_oprah%20bang%20desk.gif

tumblr_ony9qgIJOA1vvrrmfo2_r1_500.gif

Sales > Originality

We all know Lana's music is iconic and will be for a long time because she is original and there's nothing like her, Halsey may do better in sales (even though she's hardly that great) but she's going to come and go and I can see her flop coming with this album already now everyone's over the edgy teen girl 1975 phase Plus: are we really going to act like Lana didn't lead the way for all of these new alternative pop singers?

u just mad,, bye

Sales > Originality

We all know Lana's music is iconic and will be for a long time because she is original and there's nothing like her, Halsey may do better in sales (even though she's hardly that great) but she's going to come and go and I can see her flop coming with this album already now everyone's over the edgy teen girl 1975 phase Plus: are we really going to act like Lana didn't lead the way for all of these new alternative pop singers?

Tbh, I somewhat like Halsey, but it cannot be denied that Lana is insanely influential. You can see it many female artists on the alt. scene.

Lana is truly iconic no doubt, can't say the same for Halsey.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

u just mad,, bye

I'm not dragging anyone, I don't mind Halsey. Infact, after listening to her latest Rolling Stone interview, I wanna like her. Someone should explain to me why I should hate her. BUT ANYWAYS… Why do you have a LANAboards account?

I'm not dragging anyone, I don't mind Halsey. Infact, after listening to her latest Rolling Stone interview, I wanna like her. Someone should explain to me why I should hate her. BUT ANYWAYS… Why do you have a LANAboards account?

exactly! people hate her for no reason, she's such a talented artist. she's become a huge meme in 2016 and its not fair on the art she's putting out!! and lol i like lana also!!!!