Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

yesssss I'd love to see Lana going satanic :godlaugh:

Hahahaha you're not the only one, my witch is aliveeeeeeee

Steven klein would be perfect for that! :hooker:  :defeated:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, he did some of Madonna's greatest shots <3

original.gif

i kinda feel like we might get the album announcement tomorrow with the single... i feel like those dates leaked today bcuz they were supposed 2 go up 2morrow??? 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

THEORY TIME but does anyone else think that Lana isn't actually in the Hollywood sign in the LfL trailer? It looks like she's a hologram. And we saw the back of the hollywood sign and it's just... there's no way she could actually be in there if it were a real space. 

So, ideas! We know that she has some sort of dwellings on the moon. There's an obviously association with the moon even in the LfL trailer, and of course the Love mv. Maybe she accesses Hollywood via virtual reality/holograms, and she only comes down to the "muck and the mire" of earth on Tuesdays. 

And she's particularly drawn to Hollywood for some reason. Perhaps she was in love with someone from Hollywood. There has to be a reason why Hollywood is significant as well. 

Also what IS she? How can she just be on the moon without air? Is she from the future? Is it some sort of spell or something? 

i kinda feel like we might get the album announcement tomorrow with the single... i feel like those dates leaked today bcuz they were supposed 2 go up 2morrow??? 

I hope so, can't wait hear the new single

original.gif