Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Do you guys know who did this shoot? I looked for the full pic online but couldn't find it

17097500_1362688317139799_53899190513033

It's from the GQ shoot (Mariano Vivanco)

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

THEORY TIME but does anyone else think that Lana isn't actually in the Hollywood sign in the LfL trailer? It looks like she's a hologram. And we saw the back of the hollywood sign and it's just... there's no way she could actually be in there if it were a real space. 

So, ideas! We know that she has some sort of dwellings on the moon. There's an obviously association with the moon even in the LfL trailer, and of course the Love mv. Maybe she accesses Hollywood via virtual reality/holograms, and she only comes down to the "muck and the mire" of earth on Tuesdays. 

And she's particularly drawn to Hollywood for some reason. Perhaps she was in love with someone from Hollywood. There has to be a reason why Hollywood is significant as well. 

Also what IS she? How can she just be on the moon without air? Is she from the future? Is it some sort of spell or something? 

:oprah2:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Best American Record was scrapped and there will be no unreleased songs.

Fuck.

Bitch you said so much shit about the album that ended up being false after the trailer came out so I'm not going to believe a damn thing you say anymore lmao 

Also I hope there are no unreleased song like we're already heard those!! Why don't people want new music 

Bitch you said so much shit about the album that ended up being false after the trailer came out so I'm not going to believe a damn thing you say anymore lmao

Also I hope there are no unreleased song like we're already heard those!! Why don't people want new music

Nothing I ever said was wrong, cause I never stated anything. All I said was I hope it's called "Eclipse"

It's from the GQ shoot (Mariano Vivanco)

When I search it on google, the only GQ shoot that appears is the one where she's naked :( And this picture doesn't appear too

original.gif

Lana sis we're at war with Syria and we all might die you gotta drop your album now sis!!! 

LOL with this 'sis' thing 

''Lana sis, we all might die, drop your album now sis'' hahahahaha

original.gif

Best American Record was scrapped and there will be no unreleased songs.

Fuck.

giphy.gif

which im sad and glad about. i wanted a final version. then again, thats one more new song we have

lmao so all the people who didn't listen to BAR thinking they were respecting lana were really just wasting their time acting like they didn't want to hear a new song? lmaoo

go listen to it, its good

When I search it on google, the only GQ shoot that appears is the one where she's naked :( And this picture doesn't appear too

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lanadelrey/images/7/7b/MV_1_24-2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150130035456

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif