Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The more I keep staring at it, the more it doesn't even look like Lana idk why, maybe just not used to seeing her smiling like this

I think It's the eyebrows. They're thicker. 

she's standing in front of the same truck used in the born to die photoshoot isn't she huh

I think she's standing in front of the same pickup that we see in Love. Both Chevys- different years. The truck featured on Born to Die was released in '56. The one in Love has a different grill + twin headlights. Maybe '58-'59.

Did they make her nose bigger or something?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Her dancer Alex made some posts about the pink moon - 

http://instagram.com/p/BSwRiD4jaJM/

http://instagram.com/p/BSwRrCaDeyZ/

Thought it was interesting, consider Lana is rly into the pink moon and all

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

what is there's something else coming today :creep:

btw I love the cover I just wish it didn't have that strage frame but it was a full picture but whatever

giphy.gif

I looked at the way it came out for HM and she did the tracklist saying there was a preorder the next day and then released the album cover with the preorder.

I think she might give us the tracklist on thursday and the preorder on friday? maybe?