Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah, they could leaking other things (?  :creepna:  :brows:

You mean jorge or ? Honestly I hope she says nothing and pulls the mystere card so no one knows what shes putting on the album so they cant even guess what demo they find should be leaked or not

jorge why would you need the drama here when you have plenty on your iconic instagram?

Um, what?

HOnestly hopes she doesnt release the tracklist until like the week of album release so no one leaks anything else from the new project

jorge why would you need the drama here when you have plenty on your iconic instagram?

Um, what?

HOnestly hopes she doesnt release the tracklist until like the week of album release so no one leaks anything else from the new project

i said what i said. and now ill leave to prevent more drama. you know who you are, keep your nonsense to yourself and stop acting exclusive mr. i got stems and act exclusive. 

You mean jorge or ? Honestly I hope she says nothing and pulls the mystere card so no one knows what shes putting on the album so they cant even guess what demo they find should be leaked or not

Nope. I mean old things ... Demos ... unreleased songs  :eek:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Nope. I mean old things ... Demos ... unreleased songs  :eek:

i mean i never understood why people would leak her current projects when she has so much things she doesnt care about that if they really wanted attention they can leak like i wan it all or my song 57 thst everyone wants

i mean i never understood why people would leak her current projects when she has so much things she doesnt care about that if they really wanted attention they can leak like i wan it all or my song 57 thst everyone wants

Exactly. Snippets are not enough  :crying4:  :crying5:

I'm also very interested in I Want It All and My Song 57, of sure that there are people who have it. But they do not share it 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I hope it will be more upbeat

A masterpiece?

Ultraviolence was a masterpiece, something that HM will never be...

Imo all of Lana's albums are masterpieces but I like some more than others

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i said what i said. and now ill leave to prevent more drama. you know who you are, keep your nonsense to yourself and stop acting exclusive mr. i got stems and act exclusive.

First of all who the fuck is jorge. I have nothing exclusive or ever claim to? What do I have? tf

First of all who the fuck is jorge. I have nothing exclusive or ever claim to? What do I have? tf

Won't lie you can't have been paying much attention in this thread alone not to know Jorge.

He's been brought up like ten times in this thread at least on seperste occasions.

LDR5 is Jorge confirmed.

Won't lie you can't have been paying much attention in this thread alone not to know Jorge.

He's been brought up like ten times in this thread at least on seperste occasions.

LDR5 is Jorge confirmed.

I mean I heard the name before, but never put it together. i thought he was china palace

I have nothing to leak this makes no sense why are people coming for me

I mean I heard the name before, but never put it together. i thought he was china palace

I have nothing to leak this makes no sense why are people coming for me

Jorge is china.