Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Just saw this, crazy how this whole era so far seems to come full cycle with Born to die, the titles, covers and even the lyrics (so far).

attachicon.gifIMG_2391.PNG

Just saw this, crazy how this whole era so far seems to come full cycle with Born to die, the titles, covers and even the lyrics (so far).

It's when I see things like this that makes me think LFL will be her last record...

- The contrast between the two titles 'Born To Die' and 'Lust For Life'. Lana seems to now be in a more content and happy place.

- Maybe things could be ending with her label (the contract) so maybe she'll be looking elsewhere to create her art.

These are just a few things..doesn't really say it'll happen but it's the vibe I'm getting.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's when I see things like this that makes me think LFL will be her last record...

- The contrast between the two titles 'Born To Die' and 'Lust For Life'. Lana seems to now be in a more content and happy place.

- Maybe things could be ending with her label (the contract) so maybe she'll be looking elsewhere to create her art.

These are just a few things..doesn't really say it'll happen but it's the vibe I'm getting.

Honestly, I think it's the fact that so far with this era,the vibe she's giving off is so different to what she's been known for since the start. Maybe it's just the end of how we've known her so far: being the artist who only sang 'sad songs' to the general public. I'm dying for the new sound, just the cover nearly gave me a heartattack

I hope there are no featurings on the album, just guest vocals and writing or production collabs. Idk why but I can't imagine a LDR album with "feat." on it

i have a feelings that i wont like the second single if it's not dark she can keep it :defeated:

If happier means songs like Florida kilos or BAR, as i wouldn't even consider BAR as a particularly sad as a song- I'm happy - I want an album of songs along those lines (over 14 variations of Love)

If happier means songs like Florida kilos or BAR, as i wouldn't even consider BAR as a particularly sad as a song- I'm happy - I want an album of songs along those lines (over 14 variations of Love)

yeah I want songs Like "Lovee''   :defeated:  :defeated:

is anyone else really bothered by the angle lana's standing in on the LFL cover? Why isn't she straight, she's tilted slightly and it really bugs me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

is anyone else really bothered by the angle lana's standing in on the LFL cover? Why isn't she straight, she's tilted slightly and it really bugs me

she's appealing to her lgbt audience by not standing straight 

also why is it "the return of cinematic del rey since born to die", shades of cool was pretty cinematic and so was her entire Honeymoon album, her musics always been really cinematic tbh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

My OCD has kicked in and now I can't even look at it anymore, fml whyy

i have a feelings that i wont like the second single if it's not dark she can keep it :defeated:

tbh i feel like abel is good at making things dark as well as lana..so if the next single is the title track i think we're in store for something iconic

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A