Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I cannot believe we are having this discussion again. You're free to say what you want but like... :icant:

Btw, does anyone know when Dazed magazine will arrive for those who bought it online?

i want to know that too, i searched all over their website and found nothing about it :/

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Mariah is flopping now thats why people are making fun of her.....

You just proved my point. And besides Mariah is 50... Had a huge long career.

people on here should not try to come for mariah. yes, she has been a hot mess and a commercial failure in the last years, but nobody should try to come for her accomplishments.

the dazed magazine is coming out thursday, btw.

And besides Godriah Carey is not pandering to the GP at all. Never will.

Shes not j.slave/ j.maid.j.ho or Madead who are trend hoppers.

Her heart is in r&b.

A producer, vocalist (Lana wishes) and songwirter.

The day Godriah decides to trend hop (release an edm song) shell be on top sitting on Madeads/j.hos face.

what do you think the LFL single is gonna sound like

do you think abel is gonna be singing on it or is it just a writing cred

and i wonder which music video... maybe the one where she was talking to rich that she put up on insta? where shes in the car?

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

And besides Godriah Carey is not pandering to the GP at all. Never will.

Shes not j.slave/ j.maid.j.ho or Madead who are trend hoppers.

Her heart is in r&b.

A producer, vocalist (Lana wishes) and songwirter.

The day Godriah decides to trend hop (release an edm song) shell be on top sitting on Madeads/j.hos face.

I ain't coming for her she's had some great songs and is an amazing vocalist but her performances lately have been embarrassing to say the least ashlee Simpson level in fact

Mariah is being made fun of because of her atrocious live performances nothing to do with sales lol

Shes flopping because of multiple reasons but that is one of them. (Her management is a mess, she a fat cow now etc)

At end of day, it's the music. All I Want is still topping the charts every year regardless of any performances.

People are receptive as long as youre smart and pander to them. (Which she refuses just like anal Del Rey)

what do you think the LFL single is gonna sound like

do you think abel is gonna be singing on it or is it just a writing cred

and i wonder which music video... maybe the one where she was talking to rich that she put up on insta? where shes in the car?

Always about Mafuckingriah on here. Anyways, I think tomorrow she'll drop the tracklist and/or the preorder/single.