Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

didn't she say "it's not gonna be a surprise" a few months ago though. 

I mean I doubt shes gonna do a surprise release, but everyone keeps coming back to this like she said it over a year ago and everything changes with Lana, I'm sure the album is in a very different place and there are different plans than at the time that she said that. Also the album already isn't a surprise, we know its coming and we know its name and everything. I am almost 100% sure that the pre-order is coming and we'll get a date at that time, this hasn't been so different from her other releases. 

lana should pay money and have NASA send a copy of her album in a CD player with headphones onto another planet and have aliens discover her music,

i would actually be proud to be from Earth if that happened, they'd think we're really talented :D :gclap:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

May 26

its not confirmed yet the amazon thing was not official 

mess

https://www.amazon.com/Lust-for-Life/dp/B007QBY14M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1492464952&sr=8-2&keywords=lana+del+rey+lust+for+life

Product details
  • Original Release Date: March 12, 2012
  • Release Date: March 12, 2012
  • Label: Chrome Dreams
  •  

we shouldn't trust Amazon at all 

:smile3:

didn't she say "it's not gonna be a surprise" a few months ago though.

She also said she'd release an album every 15 months :creep:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

its not confirmed yet the amazon thing was not official 

mess

https://www.amazon.com/Lust-for-Life/dp/B007QBY14M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1492464952&sr=8-2&keywords=lana+del+rey+lust+for+life

Product details

• Original Release Date: March 12, 2012
  • Release Date: March 12, 2012
  • Label: Chrome Dreams
  •  
we shouldn't trust Amazon at all

Lust for Life
March 12, 2012

as people already mentioned this is an amazon page about something completely different.. 

the other amazon date is likely but should definitely not be seen as a confirmation of may 26th being the release date until we get some official announcement.

I mean I doubt shes gonna do a surprise release, but everyone keeps coming back to this like she said it over a year ago and everything changes with Lana, I'm sure the album is in a very different place and there are different plans than at the time that she said that. Also the album already isn't a surprise, we know its coming and we know its name and everything. I am almost 100% sure that the pre-order is coming and we'll get a date at that time, this hasn't been so different from her other releases.

well i am also 100% sure that the pre order is coming because why would it not be coming?? Ofc we're gonna get tracklist, date, single or whatever in some time since we know the album is coming. The only thing we should never do is these crazy fan theories that are like "there's been 67 days between west coast and uv so the album is coming *insert date here* and sotc came 15 days after the wc video dropped so we can expect it in 3 days the video is gonna be released the week after!" bc these random dates being thrown around are just wrong, purely speculation and some people will believe it and bring it up every few days.

i76mrxw.png 

Paris Match Magazine is either coming this Wednesday or next Wednesday (and more likely this Wednesday tbh) since the photographer said it was coming in April and a new issue is announced each Wednesday

It told me Thursday. Where did you see Wednesday?

When you wanna go to concerts but you can't because you have severe agoraphobia:

oprhc.gif

oh fuck I've never related this much to a post!! but I guess Lana's worth it

(((by the way, YES - I'm reading the whole 276 pages long thread!!!)))

giphy.gif

This is what purgatory must feel like....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371