Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

John Janick was like, ‘Why don’t we just go over and see what Max Martin thinks?’

This reminds me of when they were asking her to let Paul Epworth (Adele producer) produce UV but she only let him did Black Beauty.

But that was during her "rebelious to label phase"

Now she SURRENDERS. AND ITS FOR THE FANS.

IM SO HAPPY YASSSSSSS

sorry to be dumb but does anyone know when the full interview is coming out? Thursday right?

I want to kill everyone thats complains about the weeknd feat Lana... They have 2 songs togther and both are a masterpiece...  :crossed:

:runs:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I want to kill everyone thats complains about the weeknd feat Lana... They have 2 songs togther and both are a masterpiece...  :crossed:

Three actually she has writing credits and does a little cameo at the end of his single party monster she's the one at the end who's singing paranoid like a queen

That's not true at all, Britney was an incredible vocal talent from a young age.

And yet, I've never heard a Britney song that sounded like it wasn't hot garbage (vocally).

Lana let this re-write her lyrics...

https://twitter.com/seanonolennon/status/699432434849468416

he cannot sing

i'm picturing this and i hate myself for it.

giphy.gif

Skrillex

26xBQ3hH2hLnuEVtm.gif

Diplo

26xBQ3hH2hLnuEVtm.gif

And ew why y'all hating on her collaborators so much? Maybe y'all should stfu and listen to their efforts first before passing judgement.