Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So I think The Weeknd is wearing the same glasses in the video as that picture he put on Instagram. Sorry I would link it but I'm on mobile

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Stop, just don't even say you don't even like it. Don't even ask for a version without Abel, the song wouldn't even make any sense without him. This song is literally a conversation between Lana and her boyfriend, and I don't think an edited version is gonna give that same story to it. I think this song is fucking perfect, I still love Love, but this might take the cake as my favorite. The fucking pre-chorus. She's not fucking playing anymore, she came for them hits.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

UK STANS

can you see LFL on iTunes yet? I can't find anything :(

Search for it using "Lana Del Rey Lust For Life" and it'll come up. It's not on her artist page yet.

UK STANS

can you see LFL on iTunes yet? I can't find anything :(

or use her link she posted on ig...worked for me, it's not on her artist page

Stop, just don't even say you don't even like it. Don't even ask for a version without Abel, the song wouldn't even make any sense without him. This song is literally a conversation between Lana and her boyfriend, and I don't think an edited version is gonna give that same story to it. I think this song is fucking perfect, I still love Love, but this might take the cake as my favorite. The fucking pre-chorus. She's not fucking playing anymore, she came for them hits.

YES Abel is integral to the song as a whole!! If you lose Abel you lose the whole point of the song!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Preach.

People are so tasteless. Abel sounds perfect and they compliment each other so well