Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

How the fuck did she go from UV to this crap? I expected more from her, not this generic song.

If the rest of the album is like Love and LFL she can keep it.

Yeah I got to agree. I hate to sound so pretentious and I did enjoy Love, but the fact that LFL is generic too makes me think the album will be very commercial. :horror:

Yeah I got to agree. I hate to sound so pretentious and I did enjoy Love, but the fact that LFL is generic too makes me think the album will be very commercial. :horror:

I think LFL is deffo gonna be commercial but tbh I think it's gonna have hidden messages for us e.g. Love had the transition from BTD about love not being enough to it being enough, and in LFL theres the transition about the boyfriend being cool as ever etc.

I think Lanz wanted it to appeal to a wider audience but for it to be very special for the fans at the same time

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

But didn't Lana say in the BBC interview that most of the album will not sound like this (more acoustic etc.)? She even said in the Dazed interview with Courtney Love that she doesn't really like a polished sound. So there's hope. :)

Nah, I think she is using a more mainstream sound in this song to draw people in. I highly doubt the entire album is going to sound just like that song. In the interview, she sort of said that there's some more acoustic sounding songs that she is saving for us.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Abel's voice suits her so well in this song.  As soon as I heard her start singing I knew how he was going to sing his parts and I truly lost it

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

And it DOES NOT SOUND like Without You.

Y'all check your ears.

There are variable in the melodies.

Take off take off take off all your clothes

Hello hello C C can you hear

Tone deaf people will think it sounds similar because they can't spot the differences. #sorrynotsorry

I wonder if Lana was nervous to debut this song because it's a collab and his voice is pretty prominent?

Or maybe she doesn't a give a f because of her lust for life.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I mean most of y'all wanted a more commercial song so she can chart and blah blah, and now that you have it, you're hating on it. And so, I mean to be a fan you don't have to love everything that artist does I agree, but she's making this entire album just for ourselfs, Imo we have to be more thankful for this.

Lust for Life is such a great song with a great possibility of charting in a very high number, so instead of complaining, just support her and stop dissing all the hard work she does for us. 

Let's get her to chart instead of hating, she deserves it.

???, ?????????