Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Omggg just shut the fuckkk up already no one gives a shit

you seemingly do :hooker:

Greenlight a fun Lorde track AAAHHHH

Pack your bags and go stan for Lordé.

She made a song with Taylor Swift producers and payola fueled it to top 40 stations everyhere.

Clear Channel radio deal + spotify playlists deal

Not an ounce of artistic integrity.

Sorry I dont want to drag other artists but I'm trying to show how some posters are completely oblivious.

So dumb that they ate up her faux indie alt art sound.

I think every time you try to dismiss people who don't share your music taste as "faux indie" fans, Mariah fails one of her playbacks.

Especially with your pathetic attempt to make this about another artist when it's not.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'll be waiting for a long version of Lana only LFL. I DO love the song, but only when it's Lana's parts.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

I personnaly very happy that you all like it, really, but understand our disappointment, it's not an "only one way to talk" forum, is it ?

I don't understand all this aggressive negativity made on our opinions, really.

i didn't mean the people who didn't like it. sorry for the misunderstanding

im one of those who didn't like the song that much and i personally dont like Abel at all

i meant those ppl who tried to convince the others who are happy w the song that the song is so bad

let ppl enjoy the song. don't be aggressive w them just bc they like the song unlike you

:smile3:

he has writing credits, that's all

In the Dazed interview she said that Max Martin only advised her some things about the chorus so he actually even did not write anything (or only a little bit)...? Since I don't really like the chorus as much as the rest of the song MM probably had touched that part ;)

Nah just trying to save everyone else from having to read more of your petty words. just feel bad for the community. Pmslll

I just now listened to the song. Perfect. Better than Love in my opinion. I literally loved it on my first listen, Abel voice sounded so good & fits the song very well. She's coming this era.

If you don't like this song you're ugly.

I think every time you try to dismiss people who don't share your music taste as "faux indie" fans, Mariah fails one of her playbacks.

Especially with your pathetic attempt to make this about another artist when it's not.

First of all honey I stan true artist only. I listen to EVERYTHING. RAP, R&B, HIP HOP, Pop, EDM, FOLK, COUNTRY, ANIME MUSIC, FILM MUSIC, K POP, JPOP

WHITE, BLACK, LATINO, ASIAN.

I don't stan for faux fake indie white artist. FAUX INDIE stans are stans of artists who they think is art but is actually shit.

Mariah isnt an indie artist and never claimed to be one.

The lyrics aren't really similar.  BAR is a breakup song, Lust for Life is a love song.

you didnt get what i mean

F.EX

BARYou used to dance underneath my architecture 

LFL: Dance on the H of the Hollywood sign.

BAR: My Boyfriend is cool as heck

LFL : My Boyfriend is back and he's cooler than ever

i mean, theyre kinda similar i know lana used to repeat the phrases but idk i don't think the song would be on LFL  :( 

:smile3:

I just now listened to the song. Perfect. Better than Love in my opinion. I literally loved it on my first listen, Abel voice sounded so good & fits the song very well. She's coming this era.

If you don't like this song you're ugly.

PREACH.

First of all honey I stan true artist only. I listen to EVERYTHING. RAP, R&B, HIP HOP, Pop, EDM, FOLK, COUNTRY, ANIME MUSIC, FILM MUSIC, K POP, JPOP

WHITE, BLACK, LATINO, ASIAN.

I don't stan for faux fake indie white artist. FAUX INDIE stans are stans of artists who they think is art but is actually shit.

Mariah isnt an indie artist and never claimed to be one.

yadda yadaa yadda, everyone who does not share your taste has a bad one. Ok, everyone heard it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!