Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

IKR even though it's a recent release it actually feels like its been so much longer :defeated:

If someone asked me when it was released I would say like 2 months ago lol it feels like an eternity

If someone asked me when it was released I would say like 2 months ago lol it feels like an eternity

It feels like 6 months since Love, 4 months since the LFL trailer and at least one month since Lust for Life single

Theres just no fucking momentum because everything is so spread out with NOTHING inbetween. If the singles were smashing all over radio and they wanted to let them breathe a bit, fine, but the songs come and go so theres just tumbleweeds for weeks on end.

She is an album artist, she really should just roll the damn album out soon bcz no one cares about "song" releases from her, shes not Ed Shereen. This type of tactic really only works for artists that have the radio power to build hype, which she hasnt got that ability beyond her core niche audience.

Honeymoon outsold Demi Lafato album don't even remeber the name (Cool For The Summer)

Selena Gnomez revival (Good For You, Same Old Love, Hands To Myslef)

Let that sink in.

Her niche audience is pretty powerful compared to these pop "divas"

3o85xxNMkF5Pv1f2Fi.gif

UV + HM OUTSOLD gaga's last two albums combined.

With zero hits zero promo zero effort.

3o85xxNMkF5Pv1f2Fi.gif

BTD alone outsold Ariana Grindr entire discography

3o85xxNMkF5Pv1f2Fi.gif

Hm most of the facts are inaccurate but anyways I agree. Lana still has a quite big audience but most of It isn't just tumblr kids going through an identify crysis anymore

giphy.gif

Hm most of the facts are inaccurate but anyways I agree. Lana still has a quite big audience but most of It isn't just tumblr kids going through an identify crysis anymore

What is inaccurate?

BTD 8 million

UV 1.5 milliom

HM 800K

Demi album 200K WW

Revival 700K WW

Dangerous Woman 1 million WW

Cheek To Cheek barely 1 million WW (probably inflated by fad stans)

Joanne 1.1 million

DALAI OUTSOLD, PISSES ON THEM

3o85xxNMkF5Pv1f2Fi.gif

With no promo no effort...If only someone would SLAP HER and tell her to do promo like these girls she would sell even more. Her decline is real tho not gonna lie. She needs to do more promo.

3o85xxNMkF5Pv1f2Fi.gif

What is inaccurate?

BTD 8 million

UV 1.5 milliom

HM 800K

Demi album 200K WW

Revival 700K WW

Joanne 1.1 million

DALAI OUTSOLD, PISSES ON THEM3o85xxNMkF5Pv1f2Fi.gif

With no promo no effort...If only someone would SLAP HER and tell her to do promo like these girls she would sell even more. Her decline is real tho not gonna lie. She needs to do more promo.3o85xxNMkF5Pv1f2Fi.gif

Omg bitch you're right, I thought the insta model had been able to sell her album to her millions of followers. Btw HM sold almost as much as Shitlands (ratsley with a number 1 btw)

giphy.gif

Omg bitch you're right, I thought the insta model had been able to sell her album to her millions of followers. Btw HM sold almost as much as Shitlands (ratsley with a number 1 b

What is inaccurate?

BTD 8 million

UV 1.5 milliom

HM 800K

Demi album 200K WW

Revival 700K WW

Joanne 1.1 million

DALAI OUTSOLD, PISSES ON THEM

3o85xxNMkF5Pv1f2Fi.gif

With no promo no effort...If only someone would SLAP HER and tell her to do promo like these girls she would sell even more. Her decline is real tho not gonna lie. She needs to do more promo.

3o85xxNMkF5Pv1f2Fi.gif

btd sold 9 million uv 3 million and honeymoon 1 million all updated 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

btd sold 9 million uv 3 million and honeymoon 1 million all updated

Hmmm source ? Maybe you're talking about kworb points but those don't equate to sales.

giphy.gif

just to end this sales thing lana is the most international artist i ever seen like she is know everywhere  in every fucking country 

Hmmm source ? Maybe you're talking about kworb points but those don't equate to sales.

yeah its on wiki put in Portuguese ,  spanish or  another european language and it will give to you this 

2012 Born to Die

2 1 1 3 3 2 1 1 1

2014 Ultraviolence

1 1 3 1 3 1 2 1 2

2015 Honeymoon

• Lançamento: 18 de setembro de 2015
  • Gravadora(s): Interscope, Polydor
  • Formato(s): CD, LP, download digital

2 1 4 3 2 5 1 2 3

• 23px-Newworldmap.png: 1,000,000

im not lying for example in the english wiki page says that honeymoon sold 600k but then says as a January 2016 

for other artist the only that matters is the first year but lana really keeps selling after that btd sold 200k last year for example 

BTD is still charting for 272 weeks now. And is currently one of the longest charting album of all time.

281 – Michael Jackson – Thriller

Michael isnt safe. 9 more weeks.

3o85xxNMkF5Pv1f2Fi.gif