Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Gods and Monsters is one her best songs.

A legendary song covered by two time Oscar winner Jessica Lange.

Paradise was the peak of her lyrical quality :agree:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Halsey's album is up for pre-order. Tracklist included.

Lorde's album is up for pre-order. Already premiered 4 tracks or 5, I don't remember anymore.

Lana, two songs out. No release date, no pre-order. No tracklist.

Could be that they don't even have a release date or that they are simply not very confident about this album. Anything else makes no sense. Sorry.

Halsey's album is up for pre-order. Tracklist included.

Lorde's album is up for pre-order. Already premiered 4 tracks or 5, I don't remember anymore.

Lana, two songs out. No release date, no pre-order. No tracklist.

Could be that they don't even have a release date or that they are simply not very confident about this album. Anything else makes no sense. Sorry.

Other 2 artists are void of talent and albums will tank so don't worry about them

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Other 2 artists are void of talent and albums will tank so don't worry about them

I think both of their albums will do better. Both have radio support and Halsey is currently Top20 on pop radio and her single got discounted and has risen on iTunes while gettin decent streaming numbers.- Capitol will keep pushing her single for a while now til the album drops. They will succeed because their labels know how to push them to avoid a major floppage while Interscope does very little. Interscope is not even capable placing Lana on ALTERNATIVE radio. Just think about that for a hot second.

And before anybody tells me, Lana does not care, I doubt it with this release. Otherwise she wouldn't have flown to Sweden to ask Max Martin about his opinion on her titletrack or having Benny Blanco as a co-producer on her lead. Just look up the credits who is all involved in making these two songs even being recorded, but then it all gets wasted. 

And this teasing technique is not working. People don't have patience for this "coming soon" tomfoolery. They move on if it's not up for streaming or sale immidiately.

Wait-

Lust for Life only came out 11 days ago wtf

It feels like an eternity

that's what happens when you get a song only, it's basically as if it would have leaked not even lana cares that she has a new song out why would her fans or even the gp care.

She is playing the Frank Ocean game... anyone who waited for Blonde may understand

didn't his album tank (or albums idk it was a mess and a half)

i76mrxw.png